Farah v Ennis - The Showdown

weststigers

I hope Robbie goes out there tonight with something to prove against that grub and cuts the Dogs to ribbons single-handedly. A small consolation prize but I'd like to see us end the season well and not with a whimper because we missed the 8.

A fight in the scrum would be fine, introduce Ennis to the fists of fury. Hope Farah has a great game.

All Ennis does is throw forward passes out of dummy half

@hybrid_tiger said:
Farah was average.

Ennis was garbage. Not a player who can carry his team.

Farah was ordinary and needs to get his form back. Dropped balls, kicks out on the full, not sure what else but it was a poor performance.

Still he was better than Ennis.

@Geo. said:
Farah by K.O….and it wasn't even his best game......... :laughing:

Exactly, it was one of Farah's quieter games but he still had Ennis' measure without any dramas.

@tiger05 said:
@hybrid_tiger said:
Farah was average.

Ennis was garbage. Not a player who can carry his team.

Farah was ordinary and needs to get his form back. Dropped balls, kicks out on the full, not sure what else but it was a poor performance.

Still he was better than Ennis.

He had his moments against the Titans but I think he's been down on form the last few weeks. Seems to be trying too hard and I think that's three weeks in a row he's kicked one out on the full.

I'm one of Robbie's biggest fans but he was very very ordinary last night. Terrible service from dummy half, and another kick out on the full.

He really needs to stop trying to run the team on his own and play his natural game. Obviously he wasn't helped by Morris being at halfback, but its something he needs to look at in the off season.

I think the off-season will do him the world of good. He needs time to catch his breath again and refocus on what he needs to do.

Farah has over-played his hands the last few weeks now. Last night we were switching sides where Benji called for the pass. Instead Robbie threw a huge cut-out that went through the hands of Lawrence. There are numerous other examples when kicking, etc. as well.

Ennis was poor though as well.

@B B said:
All Ennis does is throw forward passes out of dummy half

According to Fox Sports, Ennis ran the ball just once lol.

How the hell did this guy get so much hype and play Origin!

robbie makes 30-50 tackles a game. ennis makes 10-20 but for some reason ennis gets more wraps because the dogs are doing well. he's got nothing.

@Florrie said:
Yet on one of the Fox shows the other day (pre game), while acknowledging that Robbie is the more creative hooker, it was said that Ennis tackled more! :unamused:

He offers nothing in attack so it perceives everyone in the media and these "experts" into thinking that he is a good defender and tough, when he is none of those things.

It was the same with Danny Buderus, and I dare say its the same with Cameron Smith.

Farah is seen as a creative hooker and so that means that his defence and toughness dont get spoken about, and because people think you need to be tough and a good defender in Origin, those factors lead to Ennis being perceived as the better player for Origin.

I cant wait to see him get found out in finals without Kimmorley!

Back