Favourite all time WTs fringies

He was a gun. I remember him playing against Parra for us on Easter Monday and really bending the line back. Didn’t enjoy his time with us though as he noted in his interview with channel 9 about the impact of the culture on his mental health.
He had to play wing and 5/8 and he was a back rower.

Didn't know where he'd play come game day.

Bad time for him eh.

Good topic 👍

Johnny 'White legs' Wilson gets my vote.

Was solid without being special.

Also help having that mint commercial out at around the same time. The one where the bloke would yell our 'WILSON'.

Good times

He was a gun. I remember him playing against Parra for us on Easter Monday and really bending the line back. Didn’t enjoy his time with us though as he noted in his interview with channel 9 about the impact of the culture on his mental health.
I remember that interview it was scripted I think by Gus... It ended up making Akoula look bad too.... It was a terrible thing

Here is the controversy ....Fitzie ....fringie or does he qualify as a regular
Fitzy was a pretty integral part of our side by the end of '05 IMO. Could do some great things on the odd occasion. Could definitely find the line.

I remember that interview it was scripted I think by Gus... It ended up making Akoula look bad too.... It was a terrible thing
Was it on 100% Footy or something? Never saw it. It doesn't take much for Gus to start salivating at the prospect of making any club apart from his own look bad.

Willie Manu was a bit of a lunatic... And I thought Troy Wozniak would go further than he did... Didn't mind him
Manu showed glimpses of being a superstar, he had all the attributes: mobile, good ballplaying ability and could hammer in defence.
Wozniak was good with ball in hand as well, powerful runner. Scored a hattrick against Sharks from memory when we nearly ran down a hefty deficit at Shark Park.

Didn’t see a whole lot of him ,but Jy Hitchcox looked to have some try scoring ability

Back