Fifitas Comments

brk53y

Anyone see his interview after the game on the Sunday footy show? Talking about how tight the sharks are, not like the tigers, no split playing groups. Sour grapes?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Did anyone hear what he said on the Footy Show "His comment was Tighter playing group at the Sharks ,no split dressing rooms or seperate groups " Interesting comment Has he just decided to throw a hand grenade or is their some truth to his comment

Didn't catch all of it but he made some comment about the Sharks all being one and no split groups.
Anyone catch what he said ?

Did anyone see his comments on the Sunday footy show about split groups and how at the sharks they are one group . I think this says it all! Tigers have problems .
\
\

It didnt sound good at all. He actually said "unlike the tigers". Even suggested we sit in seperate sheads

We would have to be blind or naive to think every thing is peaches and roses at the tigers . Sheens should pull them in cause it shows on the file.Problem is I think Sheens is the cause he is very selective with his little group

Yep, just watched it. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the culture at the Tigers, but what did you really expect?? Don't know whether it was sour grapes or not. If not, we've got real problems
\
\

Very interesting comments. You do get the feeling all is not as The Tigers would like us to think.

I just posted something about this at the same time as you .. It's good to know whats really going on at the tigers .
\
\

Sounds like Fafita is still bitter at being let go. He has a shot at the club at every opportunity. He needs to get over it and move on

Yeah I heard it & it pretty much confirms the speculation that the team is split in two camps & let's face it we know who the leaders of the camps are
\
\

You guys really think there is no divisions in the club lmao . There are problems at the club guys . Big egos and lots of them keep your head in the clouds cause its happening .
\
\

@king sirro said:
This is from a disgruntled former employee it must be noted

Well the players still employed by the club can't say anything.

No, they can and they have said all is ok.

It's like when the US tanks rolled down the main drag of baghdad and that Iraqi information minister told the world they had crushed the infidels and defeated the vile scourge of the US.

There are divisions and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

The biggest conundrum will be what we do this week. If TAB were framing a market it would be:
$3.50 - visit a homeless youth centre
$4.50 - drug rehab centre
$8.00 - a car crash victim who last watched a tigers game in 2006
$15.00 - nursing home visit

We'll then have a lovely fluff piece written by WT's own minister for information and everyone saying great stuff.

Look I don't care if we have players who are out mangled at northies, not letting old ladies in when lanes merge, etc etc all i care abou is winning football matches.

Ah the denial has started i see. This has been in the media forever and a day and we brush it off and thats fair enough, but at what point does everyone take their head out of the sand (i know that term has been used a lot lately, just couldn't realy think of another way to put it :laughing: ) and think that there may be truth to this. Sure Fifita was a disgruntled former employee, but just look at the way things have turned out so far, what reason would he have to still be disgruntled? i'd say he'd be over the moon, and seeing us struggle probably would give him a lot of satisfaction and so it should. But anyway, at what point do we wake up and start considering there just may be some truth to these claims? As they say where there is smoke there is fire

Members online

Back