Finals

Ghostdogg

I am voting for 2012, which will hopefully be the 2nd year of a new coaching regime.

we wont make the 8 til we get a new coach and some props that are props

I put in next year, but only on the proviso that moltzen is in the halfback spot, gallant at the back and we have a good bench….....

I get the feeling next year we will shoot off winning most if not all of our games for the good half of the season a injury or two somewhere around round 13-15 and sheens to make some [This word has been automatically removed]tard decisions and we will slide right back into 9th spot (right at the end of the season of course!)

Voted 2011 - same old same old for next year - no reason to suggest any improvement will be achieved.

We've got the same forward pack for next year and it's filled with guys who are getting old and useless (Payten, Payne), guys who never reached their potential (Gibbs and Heighno to an extent .. went missing this year after a blitzing 08) and guys who are inexperienced at the top level (Dwyer, both Schirnacks, Mataka, Laurie - sort of). I dont know how long Skando will last but if he's willing to go around another year then I'd be all for it.

Basically Galloway and Ellis are our only hopes and are carrying our pack. However Galloway is injury prone and has had long stints on the sidelines in 08 and 09.

I dont see any of this changing next year. Guys like Dwyer, J Schirnack, Fifita and Woods all need at least the first 12 rounds in the State Cup next year before making it to the top level.

I put 2010.

I cant put my finger on it, but this year has seemed alot better in effort for me. It meant so much to the guys where as other years they just seemed to give up. I really think the team gelled together at the end of this year only for injury to cruel them.

The only thing is, we need Gallant at #1.

I voted for 2012 after sheens has gone and the new coach has had time to get some decent props..

@Raptor said:
I voted for 2012 after sheens has gone and the new coach has had time to get some decent props..

Don't neccesarily have to have a year in the job before you start buying some decent players.
The Bulldogs brought in Kevin Moore + Hannant, Eastwood, Stagg, Hodgson, Morris, Kimmorley, Ennis & Yileen Gordon (?) this year … wow. Once you actually list it out like that their recruitment team seems like they know what theyre doing and ours looks like a bunch of 8 year olds.

2010, I always believe we will make the finals until it's absolutely impossible to not make them So next year it is, unless the winner of Penrith v Knights gets their points deducted of course :wink:

Back