Finch Admits Ref's mistake..costly

alexaki

I am sick and tired of Refs decisions going against the Tigers!!..They even go against us when it involves other teams!…I am certain had Douglass not been sent off the Sharks would've won yesterday and the Tigers would've been in with a chance(better) to make the 8....urgggghhhh :blush:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/finch-admits-douglas-send-off-wrong/story-e6frexnr-1225767951722

The fact that we needed the sharks to beat manly to stay alive is proof how crap of a season we had and how again a 9-10 place finish will guarentee the same crap again for another year

The clubs and players put in week in week out and the Refs I have to say are a disgrace. As Phil Gould said on Sunday, get rid of the old refs who get paid well who video ref the games as they are incompetent. Finch has no control of his team.

The refs should be sacked next week, and with the finals coming up, they should be sacked for the season.

That was a disgrace, even Des Hasler should mention that because his team did not deserve to win.

Doesn't make me feel any better the fact that Canberra are currently leading the Knights 10 - NIL!

The refs have made some very ordinary decisions this year, even with the addition of the second ref patrolling the ruck. And how for the life of me the video refs continue to get it wrong…Something needs to change but I'm not confident the referees will be any better next year.

Referee's, Politicians and Meteorologists. The only professions that reward incompetence with job security.

Oops, better add Wests Tigers coaching staff to that list.

Very real possibility that that decision could cost us.

Fitting really, just like Morris playing at 7 to finish the year!

Manly have a very losable game against the Titans and we have a very winnable game against the Dogs.

Add to that with Kimmorley gone for the season, there wouldve been a very real possibility that we couldve ran into the Dogs again week 1 of the finals, meaning another winnable game!

Ahh well, we had our chances this year.

Members online

Back