Find a sponsor

i got an email the other day from WT with an ADVERT for PROTON advertising the new car…

somehow i dont think WT Would continue to do things like that if Proton were not going to keep the support ongoing...

either that or they want to impress...

@Hit or Miss said:
@innsaneink said:
@pacey said:
if Crunulla can get a sponser, we will have a sponser

Who did they get?

Not sure if its a Major Sponsor, but i did see some Sharks Players on TV not long ago with "Coldwell" on the front of their Training Shirts.

Yeah they got Coldwell Banker- Only a Bank of the Jersey Sponsor 200K a year
They are a Real Estate Company

Only Reason i know is i work for one of there Offices here in Shark Land

@T-REXX said:
i got an email the other day from WT with an ADVERT for PROTON advertising the new car…

somehow i dont think WT Would continue to do things like that if Proton were not going to keep the support ongoing...

They might also have a sponsorship deal that will not expire until the end of the 2009 calendar year rather than 09 NRL competition end. This might also stop the Tigers announcing any new sponsor until 2010.

@NJLM78 said:
@T-REXX said:

They might also have a sponsorship deal that will not expire until the end of the 2009 calendar year rather than 09 NRL competition end. This might also stop the Tigers announcing any new sponsor until 2010.

I think that may be the case, watch any of the videos that have the team training and we are still wearing the training tops with the 10 year logo on it, if we had a contract only until the end of the season and we had not resigned with them then we would be in new gear, where as (and correct me if I am wrong) the roosters and sharks for example are in their new gear, minus this years sponsors who have left.

I read in the Australian today that proton are staying as major sponsors. They have rejected the roosters offer. The announcement is next week.

Back