First Grade Live Game Thread vs Storm Round 5

Different team this week. They are actually playing & it's clicking. Win or lose if they play like this they will beat most in the comp and make the rest fear them.

is it an 80 min team yet? I hope so, but either way I'm proud so far

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@the third said:
Great play storm, stopped by teddy, kick by storm cleaned up by tedesco and run out of the in goal. Legend

It was actually Moltz that cleaned up that ball and got it out, is he a legend??

Very impressed with the attitude and commitment from the Tigers so far, and Benji played the first half busted on one leg. Credit to the entire forward pack so far, they've run hard and defended well. Thompson has been really good, as has Pettybourne off the bench.

Tedesco looks to be our most dangerous back and Lawrence has read the defensive play better tonight than he has all season. We just need to be careful giving melbourne cheap possession with silly penalties. Possession is 50/50 so far, but if we can win that stat in the second half, i think we can come away with this as long as the defence holds and we don't run out of juice.

I'd love to see this intensity and commitment every week.

Fulton may not get back into this Team !

That first half is the attitude I want to see every week. Keep it up boys and give it your all. As a supporter that's all I can ask.

Proudest I have been to be Tiger supporter for a long while !

Did Woods play the entire half? The kid is a freak, sign him up til his 80.

What a difference it makes to the backs when the forwards get a roll on. Loving the use of the bench. Pettybourne and Thompson have been very impressive and add plenty of agro.

Buchanan has also been strong up front, and Reddy great on the wing under the bombs and getting us out of our end. Tedesco is having a blinder. Braiths kicking game is a breath of fresh air.

C'mon boys bring it home.

@tiger-stripes said:
@the third said:
Great play storm, stopped by teddy, kick by storm cleaned up by tedesco and run out of the in goal. Legend

It was actually Moltz that cleaned up that ball and got it out, is he a legend??

Yup if he keeps it up….. If I didn't hold my breath while he was under a bomb I'd at yes.

I think he plays better with teddy in the team. He doesn't pass it to kick the kick returns :wink:

They cant tell if Melbourne got the ball down when they were standing six inches away in the first half, but somehow could tell Tedesco touched the ball first amongst six players and gives the storm the ball. These refs are on drugs.

Back