First Grade Live Game Thread.

We didn't we get a penalty …?

Well Sheens this is where you earn your dough...Game is there to be won.....

6 all....

@Raptor said:
Video ref doesnt make a call on lote getting tackled without the ball does he..

I think once Lote tappd the ball forward towards newcastles line he was fair game.

terrible just terrible no improvement playing a side with half its team out plain embarrising this team has no heart wheres the fire :deadhorse:

Fitzhenry.
What a joke.
An imposter
The coach's obsession with you is as pathetic as your feeble displays
He would not make any other NRL side
An utter utter joke
I hate him more than I hate any opposition player.
An utter utter waste of space

if newcastle had gidley and mullen playing we'd be loosing by 30 alredy!
fitzhenry at fullback…tim sheens GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS GREAT CLUB!

apart form the early pathetic defence when we made the worst player in the NRL look like Wally Lewis… it hasnt be too bad when you consider the rain

well, better effort than last week, couldn't get any worse than last week really though, better defence and more composed.

Benji needs to be out wider, they need to get the ball out to lote a bit more and they need to be deeper when kicking.

I think we got quite a few lucky calls early in the game

Defense seems to be improving as we warm into it…running into the wind 2nd half....knights bench seems to have as much ooomph as ours.

Sheens is earning his dough alright…playing that waste of space Fitzhenry at fullback. Another masterstroke from our esteemed supercoach.

That will do me. I mean honestly, Fitzhenry at fullback...FFS!

:pray: Well i couldn't make it to the game :frowning: Watching on tv. We are playing marginally better then last week but we have to remember we are playing with most of our 1st grade roster and the Knights aren't so that doesnt say much for us at all really and we can't blame the weather as it is effecting both teams equally…. Need to pull our finger out in the 2nd half or it will be a loooong trip back down the F3 :blush: :supporter:

Yes, it is definitely one for fans only. I don't know…we could win, but we look terrible. Must be very heavy underfoot. Lots of missed tackles. At least, as has been mentioned, Benj doesn't look to be throwing any tricky passes - and I love the amount of hitups he's taking. If only he could bust through and have say Lote in support...carn tiges for second half

we gonna lose this

newcastle with wind at their backs in 2nd half. 40/20 kicks come into play and we have some very slow wingers

@Geo. said:
We didn't we get a penalty …?

Well Sheens this is where you earn your dough...Game is there to be won.....

6 all....

\

hahahaha, he doesnt have to earn his money, he knows he gets paid even if he picks FITZHENRY at fullback….........unbelievable.

When ive bagged Sheens, ive always tried to maintain that we all owe him a lot, but dead set, im starting to develope a hatred for man. How can he justify moving Fitzhenry to fullback?

I'm crying as I say this as a number one Robbie fan, but whal the h-ll is going on - he may as well be sitting on the sideline, and a woeful kicking game as well. Come on kid…..get it together.

@wt4lyf said:
if newcastle had gidley and mullen playing we'd be loosing by 30 alredy!
fitzhenry at fullback…tim sheens GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS GREAT CLUB!

Ordinary performance from a team with an ordinary coach…we look like we have nothing in attack, feeble in defense, we are making Newcatle look like top 4 material, how long must we endure? :imp:
Well be lucky to get away with this.
BTW - may be just a feeling, but we don't look like a happy team.

We are only hanging in this by a thread IMO.

Need one of the forwards to start making some yards in the middle, otherwise its five in a row.

Latest posts

Back