First Grade Live Game Thread.

@PYMBLEPETE said:
We are only hanging in this by a thread IMO.

Need one of the forwards to start making some yards in the middle, otherwise its five in a row.

Payten running wide could be they key. I think Dywer could offer something in this game.

@Aladinsane said:
At least it's close , but the Tigers could have easily been up by 10 or 12 points

So could've the Knights mate whoever takes their chances will win this one

@stryker said:
Gould said the NYC boys were leading 18-0 and got run down is this true?

no its not

amd those blowing up about uate on lote need to check the rule, although not "holding" the ball lote was in possession when he tipped it to his advantage

@tigergirlz said:
I'm crying as I say this as a number one Robbie fan, but whal the h-ll is going on - he may as well be sitting on the sideline, and a woeful kicking game as well. Come on kid…..get it together.

I share your pain. C'mon Robbie. :brick:

Body language between the boys, lack of talking , HEADLESS CHOOKS ! Someone needs to CONTROL the game. I don't care who. Newcastle will come out all guns blazing in the 2nd half , the boys have to lift or its zero-5\. :brick:

@stryker said:
Gould said the NYC boys were leading 18-0 and got run down is this true?

No, it was 18-10\. Gould obviously didn't see it.

This is anyone's game really. Newcastle's wingers look very dangerous while the Tigers seem to be handling them well around the ruck. Fitzy and Ryan are having a tough time out wide being outpaced by their opposites. Just hope the Tigers can force some more mistakes and settle down in the second half.

I wish Lui would handle the ball more at 1st receiver, Benji is running himself off his legs getting the ball both sides of the ruck nearly every play and coming up with not much, i want to see him take on the line after a quick play the ball. Our D looks very suss if Stone is smart he'll have players supporting up the middle with short passes running angles and they will tear us a new one in the second half. We need to just kick into corners and defend or do our usual and score a few long range tries out of the blue, because it seems like we struggle (like we always do) when we are attacking close to their try line we just go side ways. Boys try using Dwyer or Fifita running into a hole from a straight short held up pass close to the line, they might accidentally crash over.

Now we know everyone that has bagged Fitzy up to this point in the game has a pathological hatred for Fitzhenry as he has had a GREAT game thus far.

@senexx said:
Now we know everyone that has bagged Fitzy up to this point in the game has a pathological hatred for Fitzhenry as he has had a GREAT game thus far.

you are kidding arnt you?

nice interplay from Fitzy…..

Lawrence scores....bravo
\
\
Up the guts is the way to go....

Very clever by Robbie!!! he summed the situation up and called the play then executed it….well done

What do you know players supporting around the ruck with short passes Tigers bust. Sheens must of read my post even though it was for Stone.

Latest posts

Members online

Back