First Grade Live Game Thread.

How can we not get a penalty in the whole second half against a grubby team like manly???

Poor sportsmanship through wattmoughts comments….classic manly

heart is still racing i missed the last 50 seconds after the charge down were Manly very close?? when i turned back on Orford was onthe ground crying

i feel sick. wins like that take a couple of years off your life!!!
definitely worth it though, great win great spirit and heart the boys showed.

Thank god for that final hooter. And thank god for Robbie's field goal, we certainly learnt vs Rabbits huh?

Heart attack material but an awesome win! Hopefully this makes us Finals tough….now we MUST blow away the teams we are expected to beat! Every game is still do or die, boys! GO YOU TIGERS!!!

TIGERSSSS WOOOOOOOO hear we come, roaring into the final baby!!! Watmough, although your a one man team, seriously give our boys some credit! They defended OK tonight in patches was brilliant but were falling off TOO many tackles. Need to go back to the tackling pads i think boys! Who cares…. TOP 8 WATCH OUT... the year of the Tiger has come around once again! And its hungry

Thanks to all involved for the obscure, sometimes nonsensical live updates. It's certainly better than nothing and was exciting all the same!

@norm said:
Watmough just gave them a big wrap saying we had all the ball in the second half.

I'd be suprised if we even have 50% in the second half….finally some tigers committment!

Back