First Grade Live Game Thread.

I think the spike in heart attacks just went up 50% tonight.

50 freaking missed tackles according to fox v manly's 33

molly gave her critique of the second half :laughing: i'm aware that the field goal was the difference in the end but once robbie kicked it they seemed to just shut up shop.

My wife was giving me crap she thought I was going to keal over..
Got out of jail on that one, we finally won a close one…

@sam+2+1 said:

molly gave her critique of the second half :laughing: i'm aware that the field goal was the difference in the end but once robbie kicked it they seemed to just shut up shop.

Exactly. We seemed to drop way off in intensity. Ran out of steam? Manly had too much ball? Or did we go hard nuts too early (if we did, I guess it kinda got us that 18 point lead).

We got of jail in the game.

We should have rapped the game up in the second half we need to put teams away when we have a good lead.

Ellis Lawrence Gallant and ASYHFORD were absolutely outstanding out there tonight! Special mentions to Moltzen, Galloway and Heighno after their returns. Certainly out of jail there tonight, but Manly is that sort of team! Tigers have the heart, the passion and the will to win. I think the rust on the tigers train tracks have gone on for a bit to long. Time to start up the old girl cause ladies and gents…. Tigers 2009 top 8!!!!

feel sick. wins like that take a couple of years off your life!!!

I felt sick in the guts too, why do they do that to us, as for Watmough, gun player, but give credit where it's due.

@Black Orange White said:
Anyone else feel sick?

I did in the minute it ended.

I'm OK now but don't sneak up behind me and say BOO for at least an hour.

Rang the parents to make sure they were still alive. Don't blame Gallant for missed tackles when he ended up being the last line in a mass defensive drop off. There were many others up the line who forgot their jobs. Thought Gallant had a great game and if we don't sign him I'll be pretty (swear word)

@Mick said:
@Black Orange White said:
Anyone else feel sick?

I did in the minute it ended.

I'm OK now but don't sneak up behind me and say BOO for at least an hour.

Not me tigers won, i won the best part of a grand, had watmough in my fantasy team, great night all round

@NZTiger said:
@sam+2+1 said:

Exactly. We seemed to drop way off in intensity. Ran out of steam? Manly had too much ball? Or did we go hard nuts too early (if we did, I guess it kinda got us that 18 point lead).

They held their intensity…Manly defending premiers .....we won....despite the errors

Back