Fox coverage

simonthetiger

Im goin to the game…..I went to IQ it on FOX and I cant find a spot for it until 4.30 pm tomorrow????

Am I already drunk???

Where the hell is the fox coerage???

Somebody help meeeeeeeee,I have to watch the game after I see it live or I go MAdddddddddd!!!

Looks like there is no Fox replay tonight due to multitude of live sport Fox Sports has to cover: Moto GP, British Open Golf & Ashes.

Looks like 4:30pm tomorrow is the first replay.

Your unlucky Simon, im on satelite and get all the fta channels included.

fyi thats central coast nsw

I pay premiuim dollar for a service that just has not delivered…...I cannot remember once the 9 game not being shown at 6 on fox........BS.

@simonthetiger said:
I pay premiuim dollar for a service that just has not delivered…...I cannot remember once the 9 game not being shown at 6 on fox........BS.

I know to much sport….Ashes....Brittish Open...Moto GP....I'ts Crap Wests Tigers outrate them all........

The game is normally replayed at 6 on fox...drunk yet....

Yesss…....Im feeling it and I wanna watch the game.

Yet there was no mention of this by fox.....I only get it for the footy and Im not happy.Have to wait till timz night,ouch :imp:

@simonthetiger said:

And they own half the game its a joke.
On a friday night if your in NSW,QLD or the ACT you can watch the AFL game live on the main event channel but the league isnt on until about 10.30pm and about 12 on ch9.The last 2 origins have been live all over the world but not here in adelaide or perth,why cant they do the same thing here and put the games on live for us, fox has a stake in our game but not the afl why do they look after their fans in the eastern states but shyte on the league fans over here.

@simonthetiger said:

Yet there was no mention of this by fox.....I only get it for the footy and Im not happy.Have to wait till timz night,ouch :imp:

believe it or not, not everyone Just like footy. maybe try nines website and watch it there

@anderson silva said:
@simonthetiger said:

believe it or not, not everyone Just like footy. maybe try nines website and watch it there

Tonight on the sports channels they are showing replays of the hockey and baseball…..I wold have thought i might just get a look at the match of the day...........assuming that rugby league is the top rating sport.And I am in Australia.

Dunno why anyone would record an EDITED repeat when its just as easy to zoom through the ads with the IQ feature and watch the ENTIRE replay

Thats if you get the free to air channels…...as mentioned several times in this thread I dont get them.

Back