FOXTEL

Don’t watch TV. I use Foxtel Play purely for the footy season. It’s works out well with the lady friend. She watches whatever she wants on TV, and I watch all the footy I want on the laptop,

@ said:
@ said:
I stream it - i just have the drama package to get the showtime stuff. Just recently dropped the sport channel - overpriced and i don't watch that much of the nrl anymore. I have a telstra tv box so i can watch replays of any nrl match if i want to.

Showtime? Boxing?

Showcase? HBO gems.

Snowfall, best show available right now.

Which ever one has the HBO stuff - and yes Snowfall is a top series.

@ said:
Have had Foxtel like forever , we have the full package which gives us a good variety to choose from. We could not get Foxtel quick enough getting away from free to air television that we had to endure watching what and when they wanted !,I always get a laugh when comments of nothing to watch on Foxtel ..one only has to actually get in depth with the content Movies.. British dramas …Sport...History...documentaries..local content ...the list goes on . We are now finding though that with the option of streaming content we are now looking at dropping our content back to Fox sport and entertainment package as we have Google Prime for $50pa which has great shows and looking at getting Netflix ,as far as Movies all these platforms offer them for the same price .
Bottom line we need Fox Sports as this is a necessity as listening to Free to air Nufties is over ,also Foxtel IQ3 is amazing and fits our lifestyle as we series link what we want and fast forward as we are time poor .

What is Google Prime - is it an offshoot of Amazon.

Foxtel is a rip off IMO so I’ve never had it, but I do use the Foxtel go free trial on a new email whenever there’s something I want to watch

@ said:
@ said:
Have had Foxtel like forever , we have the full package which gives us a good variety to choose from. We could not get Foxtel quick enough getting away from free to air television that we had to endure watching what and when they wanted !,I always get a laugh when comments of nothing to watch on Foxtel ..one only has to actually get in depth with the content Movies.. British dramas …Sport...History...documentaries..local content ...the list goes on . We are now finding though that with the option of streaming content we are now looking at dropping our content back to Fox sport and entertainment package as we have Google Prime for $50pa which has great shows and looking at getting Netflix ,as far as Movies all these platforms offer them for the same price .
Bottom line we need Fox Sports as this is a necessity as listening to Free to air Nufties is over ,also Foxtel IQ3 is amazing and fits our lifestyle as we series link what we want and fast forward as we are time poor .

What is Google Prime - is it an offshoot of Amazon.

Sorry Amazon Prime my bad … being a baby boomer all this tech even though I like it tests the brain cells at times.

@ said:
Foxtel is a rip off IMO so I’ve never had it, but I do use the Foxtel go free trial on a new email whenever there’s something I want to watch

Yeah must agree , but when you live 1200 kms from the team you love ….... gotta watch them somehow

@ said:
I have it but Via the Go App, (courtesy of my Bro in Law).. Same for Netflix (courtesy of one of my staff members)

What age we’re you when you made your first million :roll

@ said:
@ said:

Yeah must agree , but when you live 1200 kms from the team you love ….... gotta watch them somehow

Disagree …
I think it’s cheap

I pay $60 per month
Basic package
Plus sports ( HD)
+ History channel

That’s 32 games of NRL for $60 !

Just ring them and tell them your not happy with the cost / threaten to leave ...
They’ll suck up to you with a better deal !

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Disagree …
I think it’s cheap

I pay $60 per month
Basic package
Plus sports ( HD)
+ History channel

That’s 32 games of NRL for $60 !

Just ring them and tell them your not happy with the cost / threaten to leave ...
They’ll suck up to you with a better deal !

You missed my first post , already done that

We get everything for $98 , I think retail it's about $140

Set deal , price won't increase , buggers just need to hurry up and get the EPL back :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'd pay an extra $10 /month for the EPL alone ,listening to coverage on live BBC radio just isn't the same

Was thinking of scrapping it, but kept it for the league and it'll be better now with the cricket too. Also browse the movies and some of the doco channels.

@ said:
Roll call!!

Who has it and who doesn't?

Any good shows on there u can recommend?

I just upgraded to the IQ3 box so keen to test out the catch up stuff…

My wife watches The Real Housewives Of Everywhere and Teen Mom. I think you might like these. :slight_smile:

Had it since it was Austar here in the regionals. I mainly use it for NRL but other sports too, and Showcase has reasonable dramas. But they do structure it to get maximum $$ from you.

@ said:
@ said:
I have it but Via the Go App, (courtesy of my Bro in Law).. Same for Netflix (courtesy of one of my staff members)

31 actually.

A few years back now.

Dont worry Snake, I give more to charities and by mentoring these days than most earn in a year.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

31 actually.

A few years back now.

Dont worry Snake, I give more to charities and by mentoring these days than most earn in a year.

Obviously haven’t spent much money on humility classes ?

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

31 actually.

A few years back now.

Obviously haven’t spent much money on humility classes

Gee Steve pretty harsh

Can't speak for all on here but Spartan was the first person to welcome me on the Forum

We have PMed a few times over the years and I can't say I've met a more humble person here

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

31 actually.

A few years back now.

Gee Steve pretty harsh

Can't speak for all on here but Spartan was the first person to welcome me on the Forum

We have PMed a few times over the years and I can't say I've met a more humble person here

All in jest mate. No harm intended. Sorry!

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
31 actually.

A few years back now.

Gee Steve pretty harsh

All in jest mate. No harm intended. Sorry!

Sorry Steve the sarcasm detector is on the blink , one of Geo's comments set it on fire again

Members online

Back