Free entry for ALL members

Juro

In case you haven't heard yet, this game is free entry for all NRL ticketed members. I'm interpreting this as from any club, not just Wests Tigers. But I doubt any of you are members for any other clubs anyway…

But if you only have Leichhardt or Campbelltown memberships, you still get free entry to this game.

@Wests_Tigers · 12h
>
GREAT NEWS — ALL 2014 WT members & ANY Round 19 ticket holder will get free entry to our @NRL game against the Bulldogs this Sunday!

https://twitter.com/Wests_Tigers/status/489386509410111488

@ANZStadium
>
FREE entry @ANZStadium to #NRLWSTCBY for @NRL ticketed club members & anyone who buys a ticket to a Round 19 game this weekend. #RiseForAlex

https://twitter.com/ANZStadium/status/489312524576104448

Do you recall what the go is with parking there for ANZ members….discounted wasnt it?

I usually am able to park at ATII near the station but may not be able to this w/end

@innsaneink said:
Do you recall what the go is with parking there for ANZ members….discounted wasnt it?

I usually am able to park at ATII near the station but may not be able to this w/end

I think there is a 5 or 10% discount only. So you only really save a couple of bucks max. Public transport is by far cheaper and easier for ANZ. Got stuck in traffic and took me 2.5 hours to get home from ANZ from a big bash game. Wasted too much money on parking + petrol as well.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

I thought parking for home games at ANZ was $12 if you show your membership. It's been a while since the Souths game, so can't fully remember.

I always park just off Parramatta rd and walk up, never had parking problems and takes about 5 minutes to walk up and its free

Yeh I used to park in carter street when we were playing there in 05
Never any probs during our games but I got stung during origin that year, along with several thousand others.
Im getting lazy in my old age

Latest posts

Back