Fulton injury update

Blake93

I read somewhere that he was injured either during or before the game? Can anyone tell me how serious the injury is and how long he will be out?

@Blakeeeeeee said:
I read somewhere that he was injured either during or before the game? Can anyone tell me how serious the injury is and how long he will be out?

Shoulder…indefinate

Big loss in my opinion.
But it will be good to see how others step up to the plate especially when defending without him.

hope its not a repeat of 06 remember he had a shoulder reconstruction against Saints round 1 Huge loss if serious despite what some think

I hate the word indefinate never a good sign, remember Terry Hills groin? or Phats hamstring? was indefinate for about the entire season

probably are unsure at this stage whether injury to shoulder needs surgery or not

Fulton aint pretty but he sure is important to the 17.

We struggled last year in the games he missed.

Gibbs back this week will help, I am interested to see how Dywer plays now that he has been given the opportunity to start.

Fulton does so much defence he is going to be missed, hope hes not out for long.

My concern is 4 of our biggest tackle count players are injured or not 100% (Gibbs ,Farah , Fulton and Ellis) you taking about 140-150 tackles a game oue of line up I don't think the replacements can stand up to that sort of increases in amount of defense they would have to do

Wests Tigers lock Liam Fulton will be sidelined for several weeks with a shoulder injury.

Fulton injured his left shoulder in the opening round loss to the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium on Monday night.

Results of scans have shown Fulton has a subluxed left shoulder and the Club expects him to miss between 4-6 weeks. Fortunately for Fulton, surgery is not required.

dwyer looks the goods although can sometimes seems a bit lazy with the arm grabs

@Discussion Bot said:
Wests Tigers lock Liam Fulton will be sidelined for several weeks with a shoulder injury.

Fulton injured his left shoulder in the opening round loss to the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium on Monday night.

Results of scans have shown Fulton has a subluxed left shoulder and the Club expects him to miss between 4-6 weeks. Fortunately for Fulton, surgery is not required.

Massive loss Hope they can adequately cover him defensively

From This mornings SMH

Fulton out, Ellis doubt
March 17, 2011
WESTS TIGERS' round-one defeat has become a costly one with one second-rower out of their clash with the Warriors on Saturday night and another in doubt.

Liam Fulton was ruled out for up to six weeks yesterday after scans revealed he had subluxed his shoulder in the Monday night defeat at the hands of Canterbury-Bankstown.

Club officials expect him to miss between four and six weeks, although he will not need surgery.

Englishman Gareth Ellis, meanwhile, is also in doubt for round two, having suffered an ankle injury late against the Bulldogs.

He did not train yesterday.

Tigers coach Tim Sheens named Ellis in his side to take on the Warriors at Leichhardt Oval, however, he will be reassessed later in the week.

Glenn Jackson

Latest posts

Back