Fulton

MGB

Just proves what a vital cog he really is, we missed him badly last season. Great to have him back.

Has he bulked up ? he was actually hitting hard in a few of the tackles he made

Yes - fantastic game from Fulton. He must have made more tackles on Watmough than the rest of the side combined.

And to get up and be in the play just after he got cheap shotted by Tony Williams off the ball showed real toughness. He's looking fit, lean and tough. As his ball skills come back in I think he'll be a huge asset.

Seen him twice since he's come back and really loving his contribution. Ive said all along that we cant have both Heighno and Fulton in the side, but we need one. I said may the best man win, well Fulton has won with ease. Bring Mataka in to combine with Ellis and Fulton and we have something.

Fantastic effort. Looked a bit monstered with the ball in hand, but was absolutely tireless and reliable in defence. Awesome game.

Was not too hyped about his return to the Tigers. But he had a great game tonight, and if he can continue that form then I am happy to eat my words.

Looked very strong in defence, despite his smallish stature.

got monstered when he was running one out as a battering ram (which he should never be used as).
when he was running good lines and ball playing in traffic & broken play - very different thing.

I thought he had a great game. He was in everything, and looked dangerous when running out wide. Tackled his bum off too.

At times he looked quite agressive in defence. Other times he was stomped all over but managed to pull the man down. The only thing to concern me was his uncanny resemblance to Rob Sitch.

Just goes to show how wrong you can be, I'm still on a buzz after our win but fair dinkum what a change in the second half, didn't rate him in the first half but he proved how tough he is after being close to being knocked out twice, scoring a try and having a hand in another.
Just finished watching the post game press conference and the closest that Sheens came to mentioning Fulton's game was giving credit to the high shots at our blokes getting us home.

I have said this a couple of times now, but of all the rubbish posted on here the criticism/doubts about Fulton have always left me perplexed. He has always been a class act and tonight he was sensational.

I was very dissapointed when the club resigned him, but I can say I was clearly wrong. He played well above his weight and suprised me. Congrats fulton

Fulton was brilliant tonight. Yes, he did get monstered a few times but he got straight back up everytime and in defence he was dominate on a few occasions too. He has bulked up slightly since his time here a couple of seasons ago…

I forgot what a clever footballer he is though. Runs brilliant lines and can ball play.

@PYMBLEPETE said:
I have said this a couple of times now, but of all the rubbish posted on here the criticism/doubts about Fulton have always left me perplexed. He has always been a class act and tonight he was sensational.

But he gets smashed at the same time. I like the guy but if anyone needs a dose of the roids it is him. He is quality but we also need players to bash it up.

Give him the no 13 and stress that other players need to belt it up. Heighno imo also went well - he goes up the middle. Ellis keeps his spot without a doubt. That means that Payten plays in the front row and as a reserve. That leaves 3 bench spots for players who can bash it up the middle.

@tiger05 said:
@PYMBLEPETE said:

But he gets smashed at the same time. I like the guy but if anyone needs a dose of the roids it is him. He is quality but we also need players to bash it up.

Give him the no 13 and stress that other players need to belt it up. Heighno imo also went well - he goes up the middle. Ellis keeps his spot without a doubt. That means that Payten plays in the front row and as a reserve. That leaves 3 bench spots for players who can bash it up the middle.

you bag farah then say rhino went well? he was almost the reason we lost he was responsible for 10 of their points, i hope rhinos nose is broke and he misses a few because that was one of the worst ever displays ive seen and he should be dropped to the bench or reggies after tonight

@ron burgandy said:
i hope rhinos nose is broke and he misses a few

Your hoping one the guys who plays for the team you supposedly support is seriously injured?

Your a joke. Go back to the hole you crawled out of you bug!

Back