Funny videos

@alien said:
hey stryker, Gilbert Gottfreid was in the problem child movie

Yeah he pops up here and there in shitty B graders mainly. He was also in The adventures of Ford Fairlane and was the parrot in Alladin.

Did any one see the Charlie Sheen roast last night
Good laugh
But Mike Tyson as a roaster not good (Don't tell him I said that ok ) :eek:pen_mouth:

@happy tiger said:
Good laugh
But Mike Tyson as a roaster not good (Don't tell him I said that ok ) :eek:pen_mouth:

Yeah it wasnt bad…like I said the people above seem to follow the circuit as they are merciless and it was a shame they couldnt be there. Half of them were good last night and half were bad. Tyson and Steve-o were hopeless....check itunes for some real crackers.

@happy tiger said:
Good laugh
**But Mike Tyson as a roaster not good (Don't tell him I said that ok )** :eek:pen_mouth:

oh im tellin…

@happy tiger said:
Good laugh

But some of the jokes on Iron Mike were pretty funny!

"all those people you punched in the head over the years and the one face you f##$#d up the most was your own"
"what is that tattoo?…it looks like a bullseye for pepper spray"
"Mike Tyson - the one person on the planet with more sh!t on his face than Seal"
"over the years Mike Tyson conquered every opponent except the letter S"
"Tysons' voice sounds like a crying little girl...every time he talks he gets a hard on"
"iron Mike....thats what the guards used to say to him in the laundry"

Lol he got roasted more than Sheens did lol....

Back