Gag order required for Hagipantelis and Pascoe

I still cringe when I think I think of the Raudonikis farewell especially when you look at what Souths did with Sattler the other day. Hagipantelis should have been nowhere near that jumper. Surely I wasn't the only one who had no idea initially who was placing the 7 jumper on the chair.
Brooks should have worn the 7 during that game and they should have gotten someone like Roy Masters to present the jumpers before the game and talk to the players about Tommy's passion.
As for Pascoe, I cringe when I see him trying to act all hip with his tatts, little moustache and moussed-up hair.

I still cringe when I think I think of the Raudonikis farewell especially when you look at what Souths did with Sattler the other day. Hagipantelis should have been nowhere near that jumper. Surely I wasn't the only one who had no idea initially who was placing the 7 jumper on the chair.
Brooks should have worn the 7 during that game and they should have gotten someone like Roy Masters to present the jumpers before the game and talk to the players about Tommy's passion.
As for Pascoe, I cringe when I see him trying to act all hip with his tatts, little moustache and moussed-up hair.
That was an embarrassing day. That was the day where I believed top to bottom there is no heart in this place. Everyone who played that day should be gone

Im not anti Pascoe or Gadget, i think both are doing their job well.

That said im all for structure change and the fans having a say in who runs the club and how the clubs are run. IMO the ideal franchise either has an owner like Politis or Crowe who control everything or we the fans who support them need a say on who runs the club.

It was interesting to read this whole thread just now and I was bemused to see so many drop their trousers back in 2020.
Massive shout out to @MarySt for sticking by his convictions when that gang up occurred. You were correct then just as you are now 👍🏼. Only @GNR4LIFE agreed.
It was also funny to see that the majority of those who went after you back then are no longer members of this forum. I got banned in this thread under a former name in 21 for taking some of them on.

Im not anti Pascoe or Gadget, i think both are doing their job well.

That said im all for structure change and the fans having a say in who runs the club and how the clubs are run. IMO the ideal franchise either has an owner like Politis or Crowe who control everything or we the fans who support them need a say on who runs the club.
I don’t know how u think fans can vote on this. As the club is owned not by one person but by wests leagues club so it’s pretty much the same thing as being owned by Crowe! Could u imagine if the rabbits were going shit, would russel fall in his own sword because fans didn’t like what he was doing? I doubt it!

Back