Gareth Ellis - You are a Class Act!

triserratops

A British lad who has captured the hearts and imagination of us Tigers fans!

He has been here for little over a year and has won the hearts of us loyal and hard working fans. Gareth, you represent this club and its supporters by your actions on the field!
:smiley:
You are humble but hard working, you have a young family of your own but yet never forget the family you have in the stands that support you at every game! You have never let us down in the time you have worn our colours and for that I simply say: THANKYOU!
:slight_smile:
You (just quietly) are the fan favourite! Regardless of what the media say about the rest. Most Wests Tigers fans if not all would love you as our captain because you are a leader. you pride yourself on good performances and you respect the club that pays you and the supporters that make this wonderful game of rugby league so great.
This captaincy may never come but please know that all the fans can see the IMAGINERY captains band that you wear every game!
:wink:
I am proud to say that you are my favourite player! You have ticker, You have humility and You truly are an inspirational rugby league player! 17 of you and we would re-write the record books!
:smiley:
Honestly, you inspire me to be the best I can be. Effort in team sports can sometimes not be rewarded but effort (for who understands it) will always earn you respect from others.
:stuck_out_tongue:
You are worth the price of entry, it is a damn shame that the others around you aren't worth the bus fare out to the game.
:astonished:
I only wish that all of those that surround you and wear our famous colours would show the same respect to the game, the emblem and the fans as you do.
:brick:

Gareth you are my Wests Tigers Leader!!!

E is for Effort, E is for Exemplary, E is for Excellent…..........E is for ELLIS!!!!!
:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:
\
\
Your Biggest Fan,

:sign:
Triserratops!

I am glad that there are other fans out there that feel the same way as I do about Gareth!
:unamused: :eek:pen_mouth: :wink:

I think most fans feel the same way.
I certainly do.
Its just everyones a little down on themselves for such a positive sentiment.

You have put it beautifully, Triserratops, Gareth Ellis is a real workhorse, and puts in 100% every match he plays. We all applaud you Gareth, and thank you !

does anyone else say "grrr" every time ellis hits the line LOL :smiley:

best signing ever!

Wholeheartedly agree, he is a legend.

But am I the only one who thinks he is being VERY underutilised? He should be running wider, and his offloading game used more. If anyone watched him in England they would be shocked with how we utilise him. He should be a gamebreaker ala Pritchard, Mateo etc. except with twice the workload and better defence. Effectively he is playing like a third prop - while he does a great job of this, I feel he is capable of much more in attack.

@hybrid_tiger said:
Wholeheartedly agree, he is a legend.

But am I the only one who thinks he is being VERY underutilised? He should be running wider, and his offloading game used more. If anyone watched him in England they would be shocked with how we utilise him. He should be a gamebreaker ala Pritchard, Mateo etc. except with twice the workload and better defence. Effectively he is playing like a third prop - while he does a great job of this, I feel he is capable of much more in attack.

We all know why this happening,the same reason that Fitzy was signed and plays every week.

Back