Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They club is aware, they were going to reach out to Geoff's family. I think it couldn't hurt if they heard from multiple people. Geoff met with Justin Pascoe on a fortnightly basis
Cochise and members, I said before that I wouldn't post any more info about Geo's memorial day at LO unless something came up.
So just to add, Joel from WT Community just phone me to acknowledge the requests and they are working on the finer details.
As you previously stated Cochise about the WT planning this, I'm sure they have your contact details, however Joel asked for my details and a confirmation of Geo details.
I sent them the banner on top of our forum pages as it has most of the info.
That's all I have. If something relevant comes up I'll let Cochise and the members know 👍

Cochise and members, I said before that I wouldn't post any more info about Geo's memorial day at LO unless something came up.
So just to add, Joel from WT Community just phone me to acknowledge the requests and they are working on the finer details.
As you previously stated Cochise about the WT planning this, I'm sure they have your contact details, however Joel asked for my details and a confirmation of Geo details.
I sent them the banner on top of our forum pages as it has most of the info.
That's all I have. If something relevant comes up I'll let Cochise and the members know 👍
The graphic designer is working to the graphics for the big screen etc. It nice they are getting some stuff organised for such strong supporter of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back