Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Geo, missed having a pie for your birthday, sadly lost my mum & am run off my feet), I shall try to remember to grab one tomorrow. I think you boosted pie sales all over the country. I hope the pies up there are great. ❤️

Sorry Geo, missed having a pie for your birthday, sadly lost my mum & am run off my feet), I shall try to remember to grab one tomorrow. I think you boosted pie sales all over the country. I hope the pies up there are great. ❤️
Sending you love and condolences too. (we are doing the same for my step-mum). Take care of yourself. It's easy to forget in all the busyness 🥰

My condolences.... Stay strong and yes look after yourself

Have now had my peppercorn pie since returning and trust that the service for Geoff and subsequent wake celebrated his life.

These pages show how great the community that he helped mould/create here at the forum is. Exemplified none more so than that by @krissy above, in still remembering a fallen fellow whilst suffering the huge personal grief of losing a parent.

My/our thoughts are with you and yours at this time
Geos funeral is next Friday FG

So sorry to hear that Krissy, I hope you and the family are doing the best you can under the circumstances. Where I was working on Wednesday I couldn't get a pie, had to down a sausage roll instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back