Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke with the club they will be having Geoff's tribute at around 7.26pm on Saturday night. Right before they announce the team on the big screen.
Just a side note Cochise...thanks for all your updates in regards to GEO,his family and his tribute.Some of us arent in the position to get to the games this year but we are there in heart and soul...
GEO would be proud of all you have done to keep the forum members up to date..
God Bless cochise and once again thanks for ALL your efforts...

Reckon the Tigers might just spoil the party in Auckland this weekend for Geo R.I.P.
Unfortunately that didn't go too well but with this bunch of pea hearts playing and everyone including the media and match officials riding the Warriors home, it was never going to happen.

Lets hope that take 2 at Leichhardt comes off better than the second chance for Tommy went at Cambo.

Fire up ya pea hearts and do it for Geo.

Nice tribute to Geo on the Leichhardt screen tonight. I don't recall ever seeing such a gesture for the passing of a supporter before.
Thanks everyone for all your beautiful tributes and comments. It was amazing to see my Geoff up there on the big screen- the biggest die-hard Wests Tigers supporter there ever was or will be! Thanks to the club and to Garry for being the online PA. And thanks to those who came over to me at the game tonight. My family and I were so blessed to have Geoff in our lives. He is loved for all eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back