Geoff Daniela - Confirmed

Do we get frequent flyers at Penrith's outside backs warehouse?

- Whatuira
- Elford
- Galea
- Daniella
- Youngquest
- Rieck (started at Penrith, then Sharks, then Tigers)

any more?!?! Maybe we're up to our by 5 get 6th free?

@lathami said:
What the? Most of you guys bag out collis and ryan and are glad collis is gone. Reality check! This guy is a nobody, and your saying good signing??? He's not half the player collis is and you will find that out next season. Why do you think penrith dont want him. Wake up! Why do we keep signing the 'little people'. This really s***s me! Sign monahan or orford and mat scott, not another nobody 'who has potential'. BTW as to ryan did you clowns watch last week against the bunnys he almost topped the hit ups and made good metres for us! yet you continue to bag, well done! get a new axe to grind what about the dud paine! appropriate name though!!!

penrith wanted to keep him mate…..make no mistake about that.

daniela is a good squad filler.....every club needs about 5 or 6 blokes on 75k who will fill in and do a good job for you. daniela does this, whereas collis on double (if not more) wasn't worth the money he was on.

I always thought Daniela looked ok in the games I saw.

If he can run good lines & tackle at a reasonable level, he'll do the trick. So long as the Tigers didn't go & give him $200k to sign, I'm happy with the pick-up.

he has a good record 13 tries in 25 games and he is still young.

daniela should takes collis' spot. geoff is probably a bit faster then collis and is probably cheaper too. i hope we give him a shot in the centres at the start of next season

Back