George Rose done deal !!!

hi you big unit , sheensy here , hear you not playing any footy in the top grade , want a run over here at the tigers , guarenteed start , we got no front rowers , payton retired we gave gibbs and fifita to cronulla , big keify is hurt , woods cant do it on his own , i tried to get big willie mas but some of the clowns in front office and a dumb sponsor said no , your my last option , ya want a start , ya big heap , come on come over here mondy have a runn with benj and robbie and the boys , oh we signed big ray cashy last friday , you know him he played for us about , oh shit maybe 7 years ago , he said he would have a run to , your both hacks so youl get on great tovvvss dont want ya , ok yes that be great seeya mondy then , bring ya trunks with ya , we will have a team swim mondy , yes george there is a canteen at the place we swim , ok see ya , that all it takes

Great signing if at Concord this week should be ready for round 20,I,m sure you will see george lifting those truck tyres at a park near you soon .

We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if this is true would rather Willie any day over this fatty
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Can't be true we don't sign big guys and props, only fringe first grade wingers and back rowers

@Golden said:
Can't be true we don't sign big guys and props, only fringe first grade wingers and back rowers

Especially props that show aggression! :wink:

Great signing if true, he can play before & after the line & add some real starch. Would rather have seen a Dodds ,Cordoba,Frei or Hala but with our depth at the moment beggers can't be choosers.

How people are still talking about Fafita is beyond me. If anyone seen his post match interview after the game that was on todays footy show shows the type of person he is.Glad he has gone.

@monkey said:
We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if this is true would rather Willie any day over this fatty
\
\

rather rose any day …
than a loser like mason.....
mason offers nothing to our side or club....

Surely there must be several players/ props in the 20s or reserves that can and would step up? George rose is not the answer.
\
\

he posted it on twitter a few weeks ago but it was news to everyone even his manager….
don't think there is any truth behind this.

A fit, motivated George Rose would be an asset to any team. Trouble is I highly doubt we have got either in this specimen if these rumours are true.

Would be a good signing

He just came off winning a premiership

Only reason he's not in first grade is cause Toovey doesn't like the bloke

Back