Glass half full?

I praised him the last fortnight after being extremely critical most of his time here, let's see how he goes but personally trying to not yo-yo every game.
How he gets labelled a hard man amazes me.
He’s good at pushing and shoving, mouthing off and giving away penalties.
I’ve never seen him hit hard and force a mistake and he hasn’t even looked like making a line break while wearing Wests Tigers colours.

I’ve never seen him hit hard and force a mistake and he hasn’t even looked like making a line break while wearing Wests Tigers colours.

Thank god somebodys got eyes .On the bright side this time last year zero points _64 running last .We are on the way up😁

Reactions: BZN
I'm happy to see we have an actual half back in our team. Holy hell it's wierd experiencing repeat sets, 40/20s and kicks that actually find the turf.
I can’t understand why people are saying just let him go at the end of the year. No! Sezer has made a massive difference to our team.

Re depth, he’s never been more critical than now. No Galvin, no Fainu. Thankfully we have Sullivan - somewhat.

True. Actually, I agree.

These blokes are having a go.
They are hanging tough when not playing well, then coming home with a wet sail when momentum shifts. As good as the Dolphins are, it’s possible that injuries tonight (mixed with inexperience) cost us the win.
This is a group we can get around.

The first half was bad.

I was at the game and was getting very bad 2022/23 vibes - half expected us to go down 40-0.

Much better energy/resolve in the second half but you can't give away an entire half to the top of the table side who are playing at home and expect to win.

Before the game I needed to remember things like
* the short 5 day turnaround and having to ravel interstate
*We had a tough outing last start taking a bit outta us
*Disruption in out halves with Galvin suspended

Needed to remember all that and keep it in consideration but once that balls kicked off I just want to win

Still lots to work on. The lack of pace on our left side very evident... Tupou running in quick sand, Olam was great again
Bateman is a pillock... He has some sort of mental issue needs to drop this tough guy act it's a load of shyte and unimpressive.
Api and Ute again excellent... Seyfarth makes me laugh he gets so wound up but he's unco mixed with aggro... Gotta call him uncro or something.
I like him but sometimes he looks like he's gunna cry.

The ref and that call against Api "trying to gain an advantage"??
Is this something like passing the ball directly at a player in the ruck?
Seriously that's a picky bloody pedantic penalty... Reminded me of Farah always catching slow markers offside yet ref's would ignore him
I guess looking at the bigger picture we went OK I'm still gutted to lose when I feel like we didn't really get a fair crack at winning.

What happened with Sam Latu coming off they reckon he had a crack at someone in the crowd?
Hope he's not another Bateman all tough guy no discipline and a wind tunnel between the ears

Benji mentions led. Something in the presser... You can't teach 'heart'... Not sure what that was in relation to need to listen again.

A tale of two halves they responded to his words at halftime, they've obvious bought in and Marshall is getting a positive reaction from them which is great and something we just gotta be patient with I suppose

Last edited:
Less of those ridiculous slow run-arounds too which I guess is a bonus.
I think Sullivan is the odd one out and thought I saw a salable contract in the first half. With the cap going up each year I don't see us carrying too much freight.

Did you people watch Batemen i cant believe nobody ever mentions how bad he is.Misses tackles gives away stupid free kicks does nothing with the ball. Am i the only one who sees this.

Hopefully he decides to break his contract which is what he usually does.He cost us a lot of money to play for us including the transfer fee and has delivered little apart from giving brain dead penalties away.Yet another of Sheens terrible ideas

Don't know what was behind the kicking on the 4th tackle so often. Trying to tire their forwards out? Didn't work if it was that.

I can’t understand why people are saying just let him go at the end of the year. No! Sezer has made a massive difference to our team.

Re depth, he’s never been more critical than now. No Galvin, no Fainu. Thankfully we have Sullivan - somewhat.
Where do you play him though? He’s not a starter with Luai and Galvin. The better he plays (and he was our best last night), the more likely other teams are to see the value in him.

Reactions: Jux
Where do you play him though? He’s not a starter with Luai and Galvin. The better he plays (and he was our best last night), the more likely other teams are to see the value in him.
Not sure I agree, based on what we have seen this year so far. Sezer would have the 7 on his back, Luai with 6.
Have to play Galvin, so the only potential spot I see is at 13. Fainu interchange.

Not sure I agree, based on what we have seen this year so far. Sezer would have the 7 on his back, Luai with 6.
Have to play Galvin, so the only potential spot I see is at 13. Fainu interchange.
Talk of moving to Galvin to 13 is ridiculous

Did you people watch Batemen i cant believe nobody ever mentions how bad he is.Misses tackles gives away stupid free kicks does nothing with the ball. Am i the only one who sees this.
u say that but if he didnt give away that pen at the start we could of went down 10-0 after a10 mins instead it was only 6-0

Further to this, there was an article posted only in the last week talking about how Galvin‘s family requested a meeting with Richo to know where he stands. It would not take much to put them offside. Would you really risk that after the way he played his first two games? All to accomodate Sezer for a year? No freaking way.

I think we have our own Jared Warea Hargreaves in Samuela (at last !).
He’ll learn to harness his aggression as he matures.

Further to this, there was an article posted only in the last week talking about how Galvin‘s family requested a meeting with Richo to know where he stands. It would not take much to put them offside. Would you really risk that after the way he played his first two games? All to accomodate Sezer for a year? No freaking way.
Of course not.
What a great headache for WT to have.
More like it!

Where do you play him though? He’s not a starter with Luai and Galvin. The better he plays (and he was our best last night), the more likely other teams are to see the
I’m not convinced Luai is a game manager. He is a 6.

I’d go.

6-Luai
7-Sezer
13-Galvin

14-Fainu (although I’m not convinced on him either)

Members online

Back