God gets 3...

Tiger_Watto

Hayne is back to his best with 3 tries against the Cowboys.

I think it was around round 16/17 last year Parra made there run.

Parramatta - Contenders or Pretenders?

@Tiger Watto said:
Hayne is back to his best with 3 tries against the Cowboys.

I think it was around round 16/17 last year Parra made there run.

Parramatta - Contenders or Pretenders?

well they conceded 13 linebreaks tonight so i think that says enough…...

Hard to tell, they only beat the Cows. The game they play against Penriff this coming weekend will show where they stand as far premiership contention goes. Personally, I think they are contenders, when Hayne's on, Parra are on, If they get some momentum going, they can knock over anybody.

Looks like Parra vs Tigers could once again be the biggest match of the year if it means Parra need to win to make the finals. Ill be tipping them to beat Penrith this week.

@benjibrotown said:
Looks like Parra vs Tigers could once again be the biggest match of the year if it means Parra need to win to make the finals. Ill be tipping them to beat Penrith this week.

ill be tipping penrith to put 50 on them if they defend like that next week

Let us get down on our knees, bow our heads and prey for forgiveness and thou shalt not doubt Mr Hayne again! :wink:

I can see the headlines tomorrow…

Hayne will be "back in form," and singlehandedly winning games, Anderson will be in talks for a 3 year contract extension and Hayne will start talking about how the salary cap needs to be lifted again so players like him can be paid their worth.

Cue the media circus... :unamused:

@Cultured Bogan said:

Hayne will be "back in form," and singlehandedly winning games, Anderson will be in talks for a 3 year contract extension and Hayne will start talking about how the salary cap needs to be lifted again so players like him can be paid their worth.

Don't forget that Parra band wagon.

I think Robson was the best player on the field by a long way.

Hayne did some good running of the ball but his defensive reads at fullback are terrible

@djm619 said:
@Cultured Bogan said:

Don't forget that Parra band wagon.

Bet you he will take all the accolades though…

Can't handle it when critics say as Parra's marquee player he needs to aim up, but he bags a hatty against the team coming last (I don't consider Melbourne as last because they're not competing for points,) he'll be carrying on like he's a world beater. Bet you he says nothing about it being a team effort either. According to Terry Hill, you can singlehandedly win games, but you can't singlehandedly lose them.

Hayne gets a hatrick against a defense only slighty than Parra's. th epress have been waiting for a morsel of Hayne t get the wheels back on the wagon.

Feel sorry, *cough* for the other Parra players as here we go again with the "Hayne Train" crap. Next he will the best player inthe world again.

@IronTiger said:
Hayne gets a hatrick against a defense only slighty than Parra's. th epress have been waiting for a morsel of Hayne t get the wheels back on the wagon.

Feel sorry, *cough* for the other Parra players as here we go again with the "Hayne Train" crap. Next he will the best player inthe world again.

If he played for 80 minutes a game every game like a marquee player is expected to, he wouldn't be under so much scrutiny. Same applies with Benji.

@smeghead said:
I think Robson was the best player on the field by a long way.

Hayne did some good running of the ball but his defensive reads at fullback are terrible

i thought thurston was

What is that, one try for every game the Cowboys have won this year? Panthers will probably touch them up badly this week and he'll go back to sooking.

@benjibrotown said:

yeah same, I think they'll knock over Penrith

I agree with you Smeg, thats why at the end of last year, I proposed us to buy Robson as no.7\. He was off contract at the end of last year and would've been a handy inclusion at this stage for us.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back