Godinet success

getagrip

After several weeks of forward passes from dummy half, kicking dead from dummy half and meandering around the field doing nothing, he has finally found a way to affect the result of a game. Tigers were ordinary tonight but they would have won anyway without this twerp.

Fair go mate , Kenny Dowel. Walked off the mark and got a bleeding penalty, bloody poor reffing

He was shocking.
Dumb errors, poor discipline and his floaty dummy half passes had us struggling to gain momentum in attack.

He was alright?

Benji and brooks made some poor decisions last tackle which had major impact.

He’s a reserve grader filling in. Penalty was harsh skd walked off mark, should of been our penalty he did it the play before. It’s straight out of the old roosters playbook.

I think we beat ourselves in the end , we stopped playing footy and poor 6th tackle options when it mattered, we will lift next week , Go Tiges

Ever thought of a career creating headline bait at some dodgy women's magazine?

Rubbish thread title and garbage content.

@ said:
I think we beat ourselves in the end , we stopped playing footy and poor 6th tackle options when it mattered, we will lift next week , Go Tiges

Play a bit too conservative for mine.

Brooks should have been looking to get a repeat set. He fears giving away a 7 tackle set but if that happens we just need to back our D.

I can only assume Liddle was injured, I was begging to get him back on. Killer offers more IMO

He was fine tonight, the penalty was a joke and could of gone our way. Not worth grilling a bloke about.

Hopefully we don't lose Liddle, have seen a tweet saying he didn't come back on because of a minor sternum complaint.

Maybe we were just on the cautious side not to risk him as it looked like we would get home in the second half.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Got news for you.

Reynolds and McIllwrick are not great hookers either.

Its Liddle or bust

I didn't think he was too bad in attack, but in defence he's a speed bump and a liability.

He was ok but there in lies the problem.

The SKD play should have been a penalty to us but I'm not complaining there were other decisions that went our way.

@ said:
He was ok but there in lies the problem.

The SKD play should have been a penalty to us but I'm not complaining there were other decisions that went our way.

i disagree, i thought Godinet made a meal of it.

With 3 mins to go buried in their 20 it was a dumb play, and cost us dearly.

@ said:
He was alright?

Benji and brooks made some poor decisions last tackle which had major impact.

Exactly mate, neither Brooks or Benji could make the right play when it mattered, Brooks is no where near origin ready.
Godinet was ordinary, his service from dummy half is bog average, but he was caught by a bad ref decision with the penalty

Members online

Back