Going under the Radar

system

Im glad eels are going very well too
it has taken all the media hype on to them and jarad hayne
and us tigers can sweep under the radar and grab that fifth spot!
:smiley:

We won't be under the radar any more.

5th place with 3 games to go. Next Friday will be massive.

If it was at ANZ i reckon it would of easily got 35K plus. Not sure if it will at the SFS.

I cannot express enough how scared i am about next weeks game. Yes we beat Parra earlier in the season but lets face it they were poor and we we not much better. In 05 we lost twice to them and if we lose next week i fear that will be it.

I hate to be all doom and gloom but lets not get to carried away with beating Cronulla by 46 points.

The one thing about next week though is that if we can shut down hayne (which is very hard, i know) then they wont be half as dangerous in attack.

Turn up, play football, believe in yourself and do it. Winning is easy, if you believe and execute - we have the team to do that.

We must get plenty of Tigers fans there and get some of the 50/50 calls go our way.
We will not be favourite (I don't think) and we usually go better in these games when the favouritism tag is off us.

Today was a gimme,friday is where the grind starts and we see what our boys are made of.
Was great to see so many Tigers supporters in the crowd at Shark park today,would be great to out number the Parra nuffies on friday night.

ok hayne is a massive danger and is in watmough territory for current form. but just concentrating on him will be a big problem for us. they have quite a few players all over the park that are firing at moment. moi moi, mortimer, burt…plus their dominant forward pack, big ask to contain them.

Rest of today off and train under lights every day this week. That's my recommendation.

@glebe_tiger said:
ok hayne is a massive danger and is in watmough territory for current form. but just concentrating on him will be a big problem for us. they have quite a few players all over the park that are firing at moment. moi moi, mortimer, burt…plus their dominant forward pack, big ask to contain them.

And on the other hand all Parra has to worry about is Benji, Farah, Moltzen, TNT…..........

All we have to concentrate on is one thing….........DEFENSE! Get that right, and we will win. The attack will take care of itself.

@tigh said:
All we have to concentrate on is one thing….........DEFENSE! Get that right, and we will win. The attack will take care of itself.

Absolutely.

We keep Parra under 18 points, we win.

before hayne, we need to stop moi moi. he is the one who lays the platform with big runs and quick play the balls that gives hayne room to move.

i hope we fill the stadium with black, gold n white.
lets get out there and scream the house down.
if u can not be motivated enough to go to this game (if u have nothing else to do) then u must be a dead beat. LoL.

I thought we were going under the radar as well until i saw us on the front page of the tele.
If we win on friday everyone will be on the wagon for sure

we don't want to be under the radar.
we need a sponsor for next year.

and this is the game that could see us get the kind of attention a sponsor looks for.
big crowd huge tv audience and plenty of press.
and no off field drama.
\
\
the funny thing though is that both teams sacked their ceo and are now the talk of the comp.

I want Galea to start. I want us to kick off to Moi Moi and I want Galea to shoulder charge his knees and chop him. Take that big first run from Fui and their heads go down every time. They are all about 20 minutes of power and offloads to get them rolling. Holding them will not be good enough we have to put a couple on them

Back