@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
4 years? Will be a relic of JT’s selection, recruitment and retention decisions

was signed after taylor was sacked from memory

No he wasn't. Cleary inherited him.

Not true.
JT was sacked March 19th 2017.
Chris McQueen was signed April 12th 2017.
JT signing people from the centrelink queue?

Yeah, okay, though I thought the contract was signed and in the cooling off period, with Cleary endorsing him and not opting to rescind the deal in that time.

@ said:
He was Taylor signing.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2017/12/15/mcqueen-upbeat-despite-tigers-coach-switch/

And a dud signing at that.

Yet the article and McQueen himself clearly states that he signed under and endorsed by Cleary.

I took it that he pretty much had a verbal agreement with the club and cleary had to honour it? Cleary goes down in my estimations if he had a chance to pull the pin!
I watched 4 State cup games this year and he looked ordinary.

@ said:
I took it that he pretty much had a verbal agreement with the club and cleary had to honour it? Cleary goes down in my estimations if he had a chance to pull the pin!
I watched 4 State cup games this year and he looked ordinary.

Time to lower the bar then, as McQueen also said that he was considering both offers and then post signing, the club were keeping him informed during the period in which he may have reneged.

Will be a long time before people stop blaming taylor for everything that goes wrong with the club.

@ said:
@ said:
What a waste of money …
Brings nothing to the table .

Dragon Ball Z Tatt's….?

As a backrower McQueen is too similar to Rochow and Chee-Kam...vanilla..

Chee-Kam had a really good dig with ball in hand . He just gets better each week !
rochows got nothing and McQueen was a panic signing

I'm lowering the bar. Apologies .Chris McQueen is 100% Cleary signing.

I just wish he could fire up and start playing like his salary or past. Shown nothing in reserve grade so far.

For the record I didn't support Taylor's sacking considering he was up against the boy club plus Robbie and Benchie. Ultimately he earnt his sacking by naming Sharon Woods as captain😋

Taylor might have approached McQueen, but Cleary had ample time to take the offer off the table, just like he did with Moses. McQueen was announced one month after Taylor was sacked.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

was signed after taylor was sacked from memory

No he wasn't. Cleary inherited him.

Not true.
JT was sacked March 19th 2017.
Chris McQueen was signed April 12th 2017.
JT signing people from the centrelink queue?

Well it must have been ?????? Pascoe, Webster …. pretty sure it wasn't Cleary.

If Nof knew how to pass we could have seen McQueen in full flight and see where he's at.

Alas…

@ said:

That was a thing? Given that he had zero cap to play with, i didn't think it was.

@ said:

I just wish he could fire up and start playing like his salary or past. Shown nothing in reserve grade so far.

For the record I didn't support Taylor's sacking considering he was up against the boy club plus Robbie and Benchie. Ultimately he earnt his sacking by naming Sharon Woods as captain😋

Disagree remember it being a taylor and football department signing. Id say contractly too late for cleary to pull out.
\
\
Anyway i think he went okay and all that tackling would have been good for his confidence.

@ said:
@ said:

For the record I didn't support Taylor's sacking considering he was up against the boy club plus Robbie and Benchie. Ultimately he earnt his sacking by naming Sharon Woods as captain?

Disagree remember it being a taylor and football department signing. Id say contractly too late for cleary to pull out.
\
\
Anyway i think he went okay and all that tackling would have been good for his confidence.

x2 all Cleary could do was rubber stamp it

Latest posts

Back