Good luck Chris

@ said:
@ said:
He deserves it … has been putting in all the extras in ISP.

You really are **a massive fan.**…What do you mean by all the extras? I hope he goes well too, but be honest, I've seen nothing in his form in ISP that justifies a promotion. He will have to lift a couple of levels to make an impact in first grade.

Far from it, but he's been one of those guys who doesn't give up on a play.
Last week he nearly had his leg torn off and didn't miss a beat.
Too good for reggies.

I just have a feeling he is gone as an NRL player.

Sounds harsh as he has had injuries.

He just looks beaten up to me. I thought he was done at the Titans to be honest.

Will wait and see how he goes however never had high hopes even when he announced his signing.

@ said:

He just looks beaten up to me. I thought he was done at the Titans to be honest.

Will wait and see how he goes however never had high hopes even when he announced his signing.

Yeah you have to give him another game don't you Eddie , but again as I said pre season , good buy if you have a different side around him

Bit of a rough game to come into, don't think we hardly had the ball while he was on the field until the last few minutes.

Would be unfair to call him out for anything in this game.

@ said:
@ said:

Yeah you have to give him another game don't you Eddie , but again as I said pre season , good buy if you have a different side around him

Have watched him in reggies-he looks over the hill, no longer able to compete at first grade level.

@ said:
What a waste of money …
Brings nothing to the table .

Dragon Ball Z Tatt's….?

As a backrower McQueen is too similar to Rochow and Chee-Kam...vanilla..

Tackled a lot better than Rochow. Impossible to talk about attack because we never had the ball when he was on.

@ said:
@ said:
What a waste of money …
Brings nothing to the table .

Dragon Ball Z Tatt's….?

As a backrower McQueen is too similar to Rochow and Chee-Kam...vanilla..

My thought is when you have a pack that is totally one dimensional a player like McQueen is gold! He is the perfect interchange.
Last night a couple of touches close to the line he was just to good for the plodders around him and one of them was Nofo ( what a wasted position).
Yes McQueen does not bend the line with hit ups but what he offers is expieriance in the red zone and good defence as if many have not seen this forward pack are NOT capable of cracking the try line .Cleary has to do something about the make up of the pack time for a player or two with some smarts not just battering rams!

4 years? Will be a relic of JT’s selection, recruitment and retention decisions

@ said:

was signed after taylor was sacked from memory

He looks past it but is a good edge runner and didn't get much chance last night. If as an edge runner he makes a couple of breaks his confidence may return. People look slow and cumbersome when their mojo is off and confidence is down. I think he needs a few weeks in 1st grade so let's hope it comes off from him and for us.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

was signed after taylor was sacked from memory

No he wasn't. Cleary inherited him.

Not true.
JT was sacked March 19th 2017.
Chris McQueen was signed April 12th 2017.
JT signing people from the centrelink queue?

He did great defensively on our line. Give him time to get NRL ready. Coming back from major neck surgery isn't a small task. You expect him to be setting the world on fire in his first run?
Asking a bit much.

He was Taylor signing.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2017/12/15/mcqueen-upbeat-despite-tigers-coach-switch/

And a dud signing at that.

Back