Grand Final Tickets on Sale now for Memebers

Aladinsane

GRAND FINAL TICKETS ON SALE WEDNESDAY
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Tickets for the 2009 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final will be on sale from next Wednesday – and this season there will be new ways for members of the Rugby League family to get their seat for the biggest match of the year.

For the first time, a series of priority booking windows will be available for NRL Club Members, NRL Country Members, NRL.com members and for fans who have attended matches this season – including those who donned blue and maroon wigs as part of Harvey Norman State of Origin in Sydney.

Importantly, all Rugby League fans still have the opportunity to be part of one of the priority buying windows by registering as an NRL.com member.

NRL Grand Final tickets will be released for general sale on Thursday, August 13.

While approximately 14,000 tickets across all categories will be held back for Ticketed Club Members of the NRL Grand Final teams, this ticket release is the best opportunity to get the best possible seat for the match.

NRL Grand Final tickets will be available through Ticketek outlets, on 132 849 or
[www.ticketek.com.au/nrlgrandfinal](http://www.ticketek.com.au/nrlgrandfinal) Please note, NRL Grand Final ticket prices (listed below) have not increased and are the same as last year.

The NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final will kick-off at 5pm on Sunday, October 4, at ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park.

Grand Final Ticket Categories and Prices

Price Category Adult Concession Family
1 $165.00 $125.00 $480.00
2 $120.00 $95.00 $350.00
3 $90.00 $65.00 $255.00
4 $55.00 $35.00 $150.00

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just got my GF Tickets ….hoping that one of our teams will be there.

Anyone else bought tickets today

Hi everyone

Me!!

Ever the eternal optimist, however, I do love Grand Final Day.

Tigergran

I was going to ask whether there was anyone here who goes to the grand final each year, regardless of who is playing. I guess tigergran beat me to the punch.

Yeh I got a few. Maybe our State Cup teams or NYC will make it, otherwise sell them to Dogs or Dragons fans at a inflated price a week before the game. :sunglasses:

Better sell them a week earlier, just in case either team chokes a week early… :smiley:

Im in. Thought about it all day before commiting but like others have said - hopefully we get a team or two playing on the day.

Wests V BRET

Wests Tigers V Manly…20's

Wests Tigers V St George Illawarra....NRL

Hmmm...Just brought 4 Tics........One can dream....

Na im not going for the first time since 08\. I have been since 05 onwards

I have got parklife music concert on.

I didnt buy any for superstitious reasons.

I know everyone keeps hammering on for/against bringing up 05 but this year has been pretty much a parrallel year for me in so many ways so I will leave nothing to chance.

I had to practically beg borrow and steal to grab some in 05 and if we have a late run and make it all the way I will do the same this year.

@Aladinsane said:
GRAND FINAL TICKETS ON SALE WEDNESDAY
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Tickets for the 2009 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final will be on sale from next Wednesday – and this season there will be new ways for members of the Rugby League family to get their seat for the biggest match of the year.

For the first time, a series of priority booking windows will be available for NRL Club Members, NRL Country Members, NRL.com members and for fans who have attended matches this season – including those who donned blue and maroon wigs as part of Harvey Norman State of Origin in Sydney.

Importantly, all Rugby League fans still have the opportunity to be part of one of the priority buying windows by registering as an NRL.com member.

NRL Grand Final tickets will be released for general sale on Thursday, August 13.

While approximately 14,000 tickets across all categories will be held back for Ticketed Club Members of the NRL Grand Final teams, this ticket release is the best opportunity to get the best possible seat for the match.

NRL Grand Final tickets will be available through Ticketek outlets, on 132 849 or
http://www.ticketek.com.au/nrlgrandfinal Please note, NRL Grand Final ticket prices (listed below) have not increased and are the same as last year.

The NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final will kick-off at 5pm on Sunday, October 4, at ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park.

Grand Final Ticket Categories and Prices

Price Category Adult Concession Family
1 $165.00 $125.00 $480.00
2 $120.00 $95.00 $350.00
3 $90.00 $65.00 $255.00
4 $55.00 $35.00 $150.00

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

jesus how expensive are the ticket prices for you? over here they satar about £20 to about £70

Latest posts

Back