HAAS v KELLY FIGHT

The old dinosaur Bennett will have a smile all over his face about this and quite possibly has already mentioned to Haas that if he changes clubs to the flippers he would be able to keep all these "incidents" out of the spotlight.
Sonny Bill and Nasser have their hooks in-my guess he will go to Roosters.

What a joke comparing Broncos media coverage to Tigers playing pokies.

They are happy to throw Kelly under the bus too.
I know, I think journos give dish stuff out when they know they will get a reaction.
Haynes who was out on bail gets into another situation, innocent or not, he got no coverage because he's old news. The tigers, however, are playing each week battling for a win and are easy targets.
They have a players union and spokesperson, so why can't we have a supporters rep.
One from each club who attend a mtg with the head honcho supporters rep and that rep can have an official title in the NRL.
The spokeperson could then air our grievances to people like NRL360 and the NRL.
Imagine if all spectators boycotted a round because of something they felt strongly about. 🤔

What a joke comparing Broncos media coverage to Tigers playing pokies.

They are happy to throw Kelly under the bus too.
Tbf, that was one article. It’s not like it was front page news. The forum even contributed in making it a bigger deal than it really was.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back