HAAS v KELLY FIGHT

Too much money and not enough sense.
Their high powered lawyers will get them off because they can come up with the responsible service if alcohol play. They should have been reused alcohol?
They left when asked?
They are mates having an argument, big deal?
Likely outcome, another club fine.

The reason is irrelevant but if it's just a bit of push and shove, who cares?

Police aren't going to file a complaint unless someone wants to press charges which obviously won't happen.

Can't see much coming of it unless someone was concussed or needs medical treatment.

Reactions: BZN
The reason is irrelevant but if it's just a bit of push and shove, who cares?

Police aren't going to file a complaint unless someone wants to press charges which obviously won't happen.

Can't see much coming of it unless someone was concussed or needs medical treatment.
You see the video?

Hass chopped him in the face 😬

It seems like all the education on how to behave in public, education about social media, securuty cameras and everyone has a mobile phone falls on death ears when pissed.
Literally.
I don't care.
Most women and kids would be tucked into bed at that time of night however it's a venue surrounded by nearby homes, not in an entertainment venue in the city.

Anyone else think 🤔 before clicking this thread that there was going to be another cheap stunt by an NRL player into the boxing ring?

Kelly was supposed to have a busted foot, probably why he may have accidently stepped on Haas's foot and Payne took exception to it.
Haas has all those clubs chasing him.
He knows he'll probably get slogged 50k pocket money and NRL won't deregister him.
He know's if Broncos sack him every club will be putting in offers.
He's untouchable. So he thinks maybe.
Kelly on the other hand.
Well if he's innocent all good, but if he's not who's going to look after him?
I'm pretty sure I recognise the venue.
If I'm right, there are Security Cameras everywhere and bouncers on the door.
Too many witnesses there to lie about this one. Let's see if there is a coverup.
Sydney Venue. Was after the Bulldogs away game.

Too easy, lessons the impact somewhat. Still very silly condidering what's at stake. 👍

Back