Hanbury for fullback

In the first grade games I have seen Hanbury play, he did not stand out and did nothing wrong. I can only conclude from that, that he is an average player.

I'm pretty sure this guy, used to be a top flight halfback in the Illawarra comp, before Souths got there hands on him and put him into first grade before he was due?

He is solid, not a standout, but would do the job

he might not set the world on fire, but a standard, solid fullback is better to have than 4 us to totally reshuffle the line-up.
i think he should be the number 1 this week n the rest of the team unchanged.

He had good support play in his games at fullback and turned half-breaks into full breaks and wasn't too bad in defence either. He would have been the safer move and I wouldn't be too surprised to see him come into the side for the Eels match and the finals campaign.

@Allan Towle said:
He had good support play in his games at fullback and turned half-breaks into full breaks and wasn't too bad in defence either. He would have been the safer move and I wouldn't be too surprised to see him come into the side for the Eels match and the finals campaign.

Hanbury definitely at fullback that way we didn't need to make unnecessary changes. Sure give Lui a go but start him on the bench. I hope he doesn't get crucified..

Back