Hang on?

yeah Ill be watching the game online like we had to with the warriors game.. (live streaming) screw waiting for 9 and watching it with 1000 commercials

yeh im enjoying watching it online, nbn are really bad with the ads during the delayed football!!

Pretty sure its the first of the Channel 9 fixture. According to Fox Sports it is anyway, as they usually show the first of the two Friday Nighters at 11.30pm and it has the Wests Vs. Gold Coast game as the first one. I guess from a broadcasting perspective having 3rd vs. 4th is more appealing thasn 1st vs. 5th as the Tigers and the Titans are closer ranked.

yeah I'll have to watch it online too, have to get up early saturday morning

@Spartan117 said:
100% the second game of the evening.

I just checked channel 9 website.

What this link you guys talking about????

Ill PM it to you when the game is on.. coz apparently free to air TV is illegal to post on the forum

@Golden said:
@Spartan117 said:

Ill PM it to you when the game is on.. coz apparently free to air TV is illegal to post on the forum

hey golden

any chance you can PM me the link aswell?

cheers, much appreciated

@Golden said:
@Spartan117 said:

Could you do the same for me as well Golden?

Cheers.

@Luke said:
@Golden said:
@Spartan117 said:

Could you do the same for me as well Golden?

Cheers.

Im curious as well Golden, could you also add me to the list?

many thanks in advance

Once again personal remarks aimed at one another have been deleted. Thread closed.

Back