Happy New Year and Resolutions

Only 14kgs to get to my old playing weight ......look after myself and my entire family ...bit of minor surgery that I should have done as covid kicked in

Maybe a career revamp if the right job comes up

I too am about 14kgs above my old playing weight, though that was 77kg and I was 17yo, so only a few extra sitting in the wrong places.

On a more serious note, whilst I am unsure as to how much additional you were carrying, I was aware that you were overweight, so congratulations on the assumed substantial loss.

Eleven years since I made my only new year's resolution, which was to give up smoking during that year. Took me a while until finally in May I set myself the timetable of between Xmas and NYE, as life is different during that period, removing norms and habits from the equation. I had my last ciggy on Boxing Day 2012.

Wishing all the forum family a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
For myself I hope next year is better than ‘22, I don’t think it could be any worse.
It will be better for you champ. I know it will.
Just one day at a time.
I know the world is a great place if we find our our niche.
There are some wonderful people on this forum who help us keep our chin up....your one of them for me 👍

I too am about 14kgs above my old playing weight, though that was 77kg and I was 17yo, so only a few extra sitting in the wrong places.

On a more serious note, whilst I am unsure as to how much additional you were carrying, I was aware that you were overweight, so congratulations on the assumed substantial loss.

Eleven years since I made my only new year's resolution, which was to give up smoking during that year. Took me a while until finally in May I set myself the timetable of between Xmas and NYE, as life is different during that period, removing norms and habits from the equation. I had my last ciggy on Boxing Day 2012.
I had my last ciggy before a round of golf ...and I had a shocker ...surprisingly all my clubs survived the round

Happy New Year and best of health and happiness to all of you. Special thanks and wishes to those of you that make it possible for all of us to enjoy the Wests Tigers Forum!

Latest posts

Back