Harry Grant

trentrunciman

Bad night but this kid is a star. Made us look a ot better when he was on the pitch. Chin up kid.

he has to play 80 mins
billy walters is good but cant carry him on the bench

Harry will be counting down the days until he's back with a real NRL team. The Storm are professional, we are pond scum.

Imagine how bad we'll be when he goes back to the storm

@WT2K said in [Harry Grant](/post/1158047) said:

By then Simpkin should be ready to go.

@GNR4LIFE said in [Harry Grant](/post/1158128) said:
@WT2K said in [Harry Grant](/post/1158047) said:

By then Simpkin should be ready to go.

Hopefully gets a run towards back end of this season

@Tiger_Steve said in [Harry Grant](/post/1158421) said:
So WestsTigers- our best player isn’t even our player. Fair dinkum you couldn’t write this stuff

Storm player can’t make first grade actually third best hooker at their club is our best player. Momirovski who started for us is third string behind Seve, Brenko Lee. Says it all really.

So WestsTigers- our best player isn’t even our player. Fair dinkum you couldn’t write this stuff

Made me 😂
Sorry !

@Jedi_Tiger said in [Harry Grant](/post/1157956) said:
he has to play 80 mins

Disagree I think Walters brings good energy, can cover the backs and Grant needs a rest. Grant is the one who got stepped when Hipgrave scored, I think he was replaced soon afterwards because he was blowing. Fair enough he'd given 60 hard minutes and he was brought back on at the end?

@TYGA said in [Harry Grant](/post/1158429) said:

Storm player can’t make first grade actually third best hooker at their club is our best player. Momirovski who started for us is third string behind Seve, Brenko Lee. Says it all really.

This post really spells it out! It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad ?

What a breath of fresh air watching a player at our club that can actually play .. straight from the first ball . Still waiting for Brooks to show anything but it’s who you know in Tiger town !

@TYGA said in [Harry Grant](/post/1158429) said:

Brenko Lee actually looked really really good, he killed it.

@jirskyr said in [Harry Grant](/post/1158480) said:
@Jedi_Tiger said in [Harry Grant](/post/1157956) said:
he has to play 80 mins

Disagree I think Walters brings good energy, can cover the backs and Grant needs a rest. Grant is the one who got stepped when Hipgrave scored, I think he was replaced soon afterwards because he was blowing. Fair enough he'd given 60 hard minutes and he was brought back on at the end?

100% agree, we can't play Grant for 80 the way the game has changed he'll be ineffective, he works too hard.
The rotation with Walters is perfect at the moment.

Brooks is playing second fiddle to Grant imo, Grant is leading this team, Brooks isn't, he's watching Grant.

Notice how Brooks only comes into play if Grant takes off, other than that Brooks is quiet as a Mouse, also him and Benji are masters at kicking into legs of opposition players

Love Harry Grant and what he brings to the team and think it's sad most of our boys still have a somewhat unprofessional/poor attitude. It's such a shame that while the overall balance of our team is improving, we're unable to move away from this aspect.

The way we are currently going it will only work if Harry shares the hooking rule. Think our outside backs are close to the worst in the comp and not due to their stature but mostly their inability to commit. Our halves seriously lack creativity but can see our forwards aren't dominating the opposition and therefore our playmakers have little room to move. This is honestly why I believe our bench selection is our biggest mistake.
Throw in Musgrove, give him limited minutes.
I question what Lawrence brings solely due to his 10mins game time, so throw someone in the team who adds more impact for our attack.
And IDC if either Grub or Walters are on the bench, as unfortunately every game I've watched us play since Madge has been our coach we seem to lack in energy, and these guys add that.

I though we were building something special with the Benji, Leilua's and Nofo combo. But understand the huge defense liability also. So why haven't our left side got anything?
I'm not as critical as Mbye as others and thinks he's great defensively but I'd like to see him inject himself in our attacking game more.

Back