Hasler...Genius or

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
…a whinginng scum cheat.....

Caught the pre-match interview with Dessi....still bleating about the 4 nil penalty count being responsible for their slow starts....

Low and behold he rang Finch during the week and Manly scum get 2 penalties in the first 2 sets....1 Bailey fell over...they score.. 2 Watmough gets a forward pass from Orford and gets at tap off the shoulder...Disallowed Try...sucked in

And the DNA freak just scored of a blatant knock on...Hollywood one of your best...

I hate Manly

Maybe Sheens should ring Finch and complain about the 5 straight penalties Manly recieved when we could have kept getting some ourselves as Manly were holding down much more than us.

What are the chances of Manly missing the top 8 after this last fortnight? That would be so sweet…

@Geo. said:

Caught the pre-match interview with Dessi....still bleating about the 4 nil penalty count being responsible for their slow starts....

Low and behold he rang Finch during the week and Manly scum get 2 penalties in the first 2 sets....1 Bailey fell over...they score.. 2 Watmough gets a forward pass from Orford and gets at tap off the shoulder...Disallowed Try...sucked in

And the DNA freak just scored of a blatant knock on...Hollywood one of your best...

I hate Manly

:laughing: All coaches do it.

@innsaneink said:
@Geo. said:

I hate Manly

:laughing: All coaches do it.

Not All Coaches seem to have quite a success rate like Dessi, Ricky and Bennett…...

Back