Hastings

earl

He was so far above any other player out there for us today. I think he should be given the 7 jumper even though I don't think the jumper matters.

He needs to be the guy leading our team around the park.

A shining light today in an ocean of turds.

You wldnt know Brooks was out there ..adds zero to our attack,and almost every kick goes down the throat of their fullback on the full
Unfortunately I doubt whether Hastings will make an appearance next week after that spear tackle..

Im not a huge fan, BUT he stays in the game and wants to be there. He also keeps his head up after a clanger.

Should be captain until Doueihi gets back. Even the players don't know who is leading.

All today showed is how far behind the other teams we are. He played well and could be a great lock option for us like all the other teams are using a ball player in the 13 not a bloody prop. Think outside the box Madge or you will be punted.

All today showed is how far behind the other teams we are. He played well and could be a great lock option for us like all the other teams are using a ball player in the 13 not a bloody prop. Think outside the box Madge or you will be punted.
His love affair with Brooks will be the end of him.

Think outside the box Madge or you will be punted.

He needs to do something quickly. That was an inept performance. I don't think Hastings will be here next week but I think you have to make him the focal point of our attack.

Maybe he could play lock but I think that is the wrong decision. He should be our halfback.

Might not be the saviour, but had more heart than most of them out there.

1 man team.
Thanks Jacko.

Brooks? I can't take any support of this guy serious again.

He's supposed to be a half back.

Those 10m touch finders killed us all game and kicking directly to Hoy.

Anyone that stands by this guy and his performances is clueless.

I stick up for him when he plays good like he did last weekend but he just doesn't execute well enough consistently. He doesn't lead us in games like today.

I just don't see why Hastings isn't our 7 and Doueihi comes back into the 6 position. Just get those positions right.

1 man team.
Thanks Jacko.

Brooks? I can't take any support of this guy serious again.

He's supposed to be a half back.

Those 10m touch finders killed us all game and kicking directly to Hoy.

I have always liked him Demps. Probably have a soft spot for him because he hung around when the rest of the so called 'big 4' shot through. But its now apparent that both Brooks and the Tigers need a fresh start....

Some good dummy half runs that's about it

He did a lot more than that. He got involved and played hard. He made some mistakes and he has to get that out of his game but surely you can see he was the only threat in our spine today.

I have always liked him Demps. Probably have a soft spot for him because he hung around when the rest of the so called 'big 4' shot through. But its now apparent that both Brooks and the Tigers need a fresh start....
Yeah and I'm sure a lot of fans like him because he's been around so long.

Blind to his lack of ability.
Seeing him play today in the flesh, he looks like a debuting teenager, lost in the headlights.

Rubbish after rubbish.
He needs to go.

Back