Hayne Cleared

What rubbish, so now we judge an indiscretion based on the injury to the victim. He INTENDED to headbutt him. It wasn't an accident.. but Slater wasn't sufficiently injured, so its okay. So now Hayne is a cat, a biter, a diver and a butt'er.. nice.

@rorko said:
jesus christ… It was barely a headtap.... Slaters was worse 3 mins later..... And id also like to point out that gibbs deserved his suspension, hayne should of gotten 1 week at best last year... But with that said

1.dugan
2.hayne
3.cooper
4.tahu
5.morris
6.barrett
7.pearce

how long you been a parra fan rorko.

No surpise.
Right or wrong it was a love tap and we get to see the two of them line up against each other next week.
cheers

I have no problem with them finding Hayne guilty since there was no force behind the headbutt. I just hope that the judiciary will be consistent with future verdicts.

… Oh, who am I kidding???

@wtffl2005 said:
so now u can headbutt?

Looks like it…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hayne will wana hope O'Donnell and Gallen are on the field when this blows up late in the game...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I suppose Ben Creagh will be there to protect him...

@Tiger Watto said:
@wtffl2005 said:
so now u can headbutt?

Looks like it…

Hayne will wana hope O'Donnell and Gallen are on the field when this blows up late in the game...

Someone better keep an eye on Billy the Cat as well…...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When he runs in throwing elbows or stomping peoples heads.....

of course he was gonna get off, he is teflon hayne - no charges ever stick -

so you can intentionaly head butt but because the act wasnt likely to cause injury he gets off? please, that headbutt could of hit slater on the eyebrow split it open and made him miss origin 2.

anyone who does a high tackle and doesnt injure the player will get off now

I don't get why an intentional headbutt is cited and charged, but an intentional elbow to the back of the head is let go. Either charge both or charge neither.

@Golden said:
Thurston and Hayne are god Lewis isnt.. that is why it is what it is

it does appear that Thurston & Hayne are " protected fauna"
a time will come, when they are not.
then watch them both carry on, and think the world is gainst them :unamused:

@Geo. said:
@Tiger Watto said:
@wtffl2005 said:
so now u can headbutt?

Looks like it…

Never liked him either….

He isnt a Footballer!

In my personal opinion Slater & Thurston both grubs. Hayne I dont care either way but leaning towards liking the bloke or anyone else that gives Slater or Thurston what they deserve basically :slight_smile:

As far as charges/rules go the inequality of it all is utter BS.

@Tiger Watto said:
@Geo. said:

Never liked him either….

He isnt a Footballer!

What do you mean he isn't a footballer?

Back