Hayne

tiger_tigers

in the first half hayne came in and hit a player high….instead of a blatant penalty 30 out .. hayne fakes injury to take the gloss of the hit ....hayne has the refs bluffed , because the media are calling him the best player in the game ... little things like that turn games ....

That moment you are talking about is the hit on Morris who received an apparent forward pass from Hayne.

He is clearly the best player in the world but does have tendacies to throw forward passes which are not seen or are ignored.

He hit John Morris in the back of the head with his elbow and had to fake the injury cause he knew he would have been gone.

@Magpie69 said:
After tonight, it wont only be the media calling him the best player in the game

just like wattmough is the best forward in the game …its called a bandwagon.....

@tiger tigers said:
@Magpie69 said:
After tonight, it wont only be the media calling him the best player in the game

just like wattmough is the best forward in the game …its called a bandwagon.....

Wait until you have seen the game(which you obviously havent) then call it a band wagon

@Magpie69 said:
@tiger tigers said:
@Magpie69 said:

Wait until you have seen the game(which you obviously havent) then call it a band wagon

i have seen the game ,,, and yes he is a freak …. but because he is a freak he gets a lot calls others dont .....

A bigger freak!! That just needs to work on his goal kicking!!

:unamused: Of course.

Freakish talent, I'd kill to have him at the Tigers.

I find it hillarious that a team with Benji Marshall in their side has supporters that call Hayne a "Flukemaster"

There are some bitter people out there!!

He played very well tonight no doubt.

I put our loss down more to the 3 interchanges of wingers than anything else to be perfectly honest.

The basketball pass try was a result of 13 guys who were just physically stuffed.

I most admire Haynes ability to kick a 40/20 on the run though. That is something

http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/eels-star-turns-on-heat/2009/08/21/1250362219735.html

Hayne is on NRL's radar on possible elbow on ellis..

He should get a few weeks. It was at the end of the game and he dropped it hard into Ellis. Happened right in front of us.

Watch the NRL gloss over it just like Bite boy Soward

I noticed he was giving Ellis a bit of stick when he got up… Ellis was a bit dazed.

This quote astounds me:

''It was his fault. I didn't do anything intentional. It was pretty stupid from him."

What a childish this to say.

TBH if he gets suspened (early call, I know) Parra will stuggle big time.

i think he should at least have to answer about the morris one…
talented, yet dirty... tigers are playing way too clean against him...sadly, because we get caught even when we play clean.. *make the mind boggle*

Back