OFFICIAL Heamasi Makasini #303

If your good enough your old enough. Remember Tim Brasher and Chris Lawrence. Also he would not be walking into a busted team. Although, while there is a very slight chance of a top eight finish I guess you keep doing what is working.
 
Can’t see Roos dropping all 3 and Phins 2 with us winning all 3. I would like for us to win as much as we can and escape the bottom 4. Given the rubbish we’ve had this year I think we can be proud of the team
Is the rose colour in your glasses starting to wear off?
Yeah it would be nice to finish the year off with some consistency and W’s of course. Anything less than 2/3 of the last games will be disappointing, and will show a lack of improvement, especially when it comes to the resilience and standards one needs to have when playing for nothing more than a W on paper.
But it’s that resilience, and high standards you need when the chips are down in games. The more you do the tuff stuff the easier it gets.
 
Where will you be starting?
Noice Ink.
I was try to remember who said that.
@Kelce68
@stephen reckons ya starting at Lillyfield, I’m gunna bring the little Buttfaces down to cheer you on. I’m teaching them the pitfalls of making outlandish statements like eating ones hat or walking backwards to……

Still love ya work Kelce.

Surprised Toa has even been named, his shoulder/arm looked so bad he could barely walk. 😎
 
Maybe he aint getting enough juice in the needles...midway thru the 2nd half he went off from memory?
Very surprised as well hes named...4pm saturday or 3pm sunday will tell us more.
 
Maybe he aint getting enough juice in the needles...midway thru the 2nd half he went off from memory?
Very surprised as well hes named...4pm saturday or 3pm sunday will tell us more.
Yeah Naden’s in the 20, and Mapalangi so I reckon he’s got the cover. But it tells me Benji might wait till next season to debut Mak. Ya not gunna send him out against the raiders, they be playing like fkn Vikings. So why waste him in the last. Let him have the rest of the season with the team, a break, then into a full offseason and debut round one if he is ready. Otherwise, still no rush, even if he starts next year in cup.
 
Noice Ink.
I was try to remember who said that.
@Kelce68
@stephen reckons ya starting at Lillyfield, I’m gunna bring the little Buttfaces down to cheer you on. I’m teaching them the pitfalls of making outlandish statements like eating ones hat or walking backwards to……

Still love ya work Kelce.

Surprised Toa has even been named, his shoulder/arm looked so bad he could barely walk. 😎
Haha, maybe I'll just do Mary St.... 😂
 
I think we see May and To'a retain their spots next season and Maka only gets a call up if there's injury or his form demands it... Probably the right way to play too.. in the event of a TOA INJURY, is May capable of playing right side to allow Maka to come in on the left?
 
I think we see May and To'a retain their spots next season and Maka only gets a call up if there's injury or his form demands it... Probably the right way to play too.. in the event of a TOA INJURY, is May capable of playing right side to allow Maka to come in on the left?
I think Taylan is classy enough to play any side you need him M, and you never know the really good young players when they get their opportunity hit the road running and never look back.

Chris Lawrence is a good example when he hit 1st grade, he was too good to leave out.
Benji also has been there done that he will have the finger on the pulse with Makasini and manage him accordingly.

It's looking like we won't see him this season but like all of us can't wait to get a look at him it's going to make the off season drag out a lot longer lol.
 

Members online

Back
Top