hank37w
Well-known member
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to do a pub crawl.Where will you be starting?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to do a pub crawl.Where will you be starting?
Lilyfield. Haha.Where will you be starting?
Is the rose colour in your glasses starting to wear off?Can’t see Roos dropping all 3 and Phins 2 with us winning all 3. I would like for us to win as much as we can and escape the bottom 4. Given the rubbish we’ve had this year I think we can be proud of the team
Noice Ink.Where will you be starting?
I reckon he should really start at Camden, that way he can spread the gospel to our entire area.Lilyfield. Haha.
Yeah Naden’s in the 20, and Mapalangi so I reckon he’s got the cover. But it tells me Benji might wait till next season to debut Mak. Ya not gunna send him out against the raiders, they be playing like fkn Vikings. So why waste him in the last. Let him have the rest of the season with the team, a break, then into a full offseason and debut round one if he is ready. Otherwise, still no rush, even if he starts next year in cup.Maybe he aint getting enough juice in the needles...midway thru the 2nd half he went off from memory?
Very surprised as well hes named...4pm saturday or 3pm sunday will tell us more.
Haha, so will I.I'll be there on sunday. Should we film it for the forum? 😅😅
Haha, maybe I'll just do Mary St.... 😂Noice Ink.
I was try to remember who said that.
@Kelce68
@stephen reckons ya starting at Lillyfield, I’m gunna bring the little Buttfaces down to cheer you on. I’m teaching them the pitfalls of making outlandish statements like eating ones hat or walking backwards to……
Still love ya work Kelce.
Surprised Toa has even been named, his shoulder/arm looked so bad he could barely walk. 😎
I'll need to start this morning Ink.... 😂Where will you be starting?
I think Taylan is classy enough to play any side you need him M, and you never know the really good young players when they get their opportunity hit the road running and never look back.I think we see May and To'a retain their spots next season and Maka only gets a call up if there's injury or his form demands it... Probably the right way to play too.. in the event of a TOA INJURY, is May capable of playing right side to allow Maka to come in on the left?
He was definitely training with them last weekSomeone needs to get to training and see if he’s running with them.
he’s been training with themSomeone needs to get to training and see if he’s running with them.
Haven't seen heaps of Noah Martin ...but what I have seen has been pretty good