OFFICIAL Heamasi Makasini #303

Almost every kid at the club talks about Naden's influence on them. I'm not sure if it's always a good thing, but maybe he's worth keeping around to play a role in KOE and step up to first grade if we lose 3 or 4 outside backs to injury. He could be somewhere around 27–30 in the depth chart. On minimum dollars.
 
Almost every kid at the club talks about Naden's influence on them. I'm not sure if it's always a good thing, but maybe he's worth keeping around to play a role in KOE and step up to first grade if we lose 3 or 4 outside backs to injury. He could be somewhere around 27–30 in the depth chart. On minimum dollars.

Surely they have plenty of other mentors rather than keeping him now … we have three spots left and need to use them wisely to improve this team
 
Almost every kid at the club talks about Naden's influence on them. I'm not sure if it's always a good thing, but maybe he's worth keeping around to play a role in KOE and step up to first grade if we lose 3 or 4 outside backs to injury. He could be somewhere around 27–30 in the depth chart. On minimum dollars.
Hes been given too many chances by too many clubs..by .much better coaches than Benji...
Not sure all his influences are positive btw
We simply dont need to buy 27-30 ranked players when weve got a 1st grade side thats still struggling
Need to severe the umbilical
 
Surely they have plenty of other mentors rather than keeping him now … we have three spots left and need to use them wisely to improve this team
I agree, although it will depend how and what we spend our remaining salary cap on.... Unlike a few others I don't think we are flush with funds and as a minimum contract player he might be value. We may only be able to afford one solid experienced Middle and the other 2 may need to be minimum.
 
Almost every kid at the club talks about Naden's influence on them. I'm not sure if it's always a good thing, but maybe he's worth keeping around to play a role in KOE and step up to first grade if we lose 3 or 4 outside backs to injury. He could be somewhere around 27–30 in the depth chart. On minimum dollars.

If you honestly want to keep Naden as any form of a mentor it would be OFF the field as he has proven all his career he is often a liability on it.
 
Hes been given too many chances by too many clubs..by .much better coaches than Benji...
Not sure all his influences are positive btw
We simply dont need to buy 27-30 ranked players when weve got a 1st grade side thats still struggling
Need to severe the umbilical


I want to keep him offer him 250K and maybe he is a good influence because he has made mistakes and he mite talk about not wasting opportunities
 
I want to keep him offer him 250K and maybe he is a good influence because he has made mistakes and he mite talk about not wasting opportunities

Minimum wage is the best part of 200k these days - It doesn't buy a lot.
Only striking gold would replace Naden for low cost, and whenever the Tigers strike Gold
it seems to last about half a season.
 
I mean this is kind of irrelevant but...

Makasini competed at the GPS athletics competition yesterday at Sydney Olympic Park in the shot put. He threw 12.25m which is less than the 12.85m he threw the year before. The shot put he would have been using is probably 6kg ish. The winner of the competition was Heinz Lemoto another cross-code rugby prodigy.

Didn't recognize many other names from a rugby league perspective other than Onitoni Large, but I'm not particularly well-versed in the junior pathways.
 
I mean this is kind of irrelevant but...

Makasini competed at the GPS athletics competition yesterday at Sydney Olympic Park in the shot put. He threw 12.25m which is less than the 12.85m he threw the year before. The shot put he would have been using is probably 6kg ish. The winner of the competition was Heinz Lemoto another cross-code rugby prodigy.

Didn't recognize many other names from a rugby league perspective other than Onitoni Large, but I'm not particularly well-versed in the junior pathways.
Pretty irreverent in terms of footy. If he was as fast as Gout Gout though…that would be entirely different. Nevertheless, clearly a gifted athlete.
 
Do you know how long it’s been since this club has developed a quality centre? Makes zero sense to turn the first one in years into a fullback.
I get it 100% , but just looking for player inside our group , we have centres but no real back up fullback , Turuva is not it he is best on wing , just thought the kid may be able to easily swap over , he would be like warriors Rodger. When he was at roosters at fullback that was my thoughts , but agree he will be a gun , I just hope Bulla doesn’t end up Galvin mkk2 as Galvin damaged our season
 

Staff online

Back
Top