Heighno in

Well he would want to be a chance. Schirnack has already played this weekend, as has Laurie.

If he is not playing we have a big issue with who will take his place

but dwyer is quicker than rhino - sometimes rhino reminds m e o f a s l o w s l o w s n a i l. he aint no watmough thats for sure. good luck to him tonight though.

A friend at work who is affiliated with Balmain told me that Galloway will line up tonight. Said he passed his final training session on the weekend and was cleared to play. Wasn't sure if Dwyer will be 18th man or not.

@willow said:
A friend at work who is affiliated with Balmain told me that Galloway will line up tonight. Said he passed his final training session on the weekend and was cleared to play. Wasn't sure if Dwyer will be 18th man or not.

From who I know which is a fact Heighno is in for Dwyer and I didnt knwo about GAlloway but it would appear now GAlloway in for Schirnack.

@bradexl said:
If its just fitness holding him back whats the sense in not playing him :confused: :confused:

i agree
even if he can give us just 20 minutes it will be more effective than the 20 minutes someone like dwyer may give us (not an intended go at dwyer there)

this is good news that they are both back.
no excuses now wests-tigers.

Would love to see a bench of Skando,Heighno,J Mo and Keef (surely this would have to be one of the best benches in the NRL?!) but let's just see what happens before we get too excited…

Heighno…........booooooooooo. Oh well, hope he shuts me up and makes me look like a fool, fire up Chris u myth.

@king sirro said:
Heighno…........booooooooooo. Oh well, hope he shuts me up and makes me look like a fool, fire up Chris u myth.

I'm leaving now mate….hope I see him before the game ....I will tell him of your expectations....Oh I could be wrong about the bench...Could be J Mo Galea, Skando, Keith....It's Sheens

@Geo. said:
@king sirro said:

I'm leaving now mate….hope I see him before the game ....I will tell him of your expectations....Oh I could be wrong about the bench...Could be J Mo Galea, Skando, Keith....It's Sheens

Nah leave me ou of it Geo, he's bigger than me…..im just a keyboard warrior :wink:

Don't write Heigno off :sunglasses:
Dwyer is a talented player but I think the pressure of a giant game like tonight would not be fair on him yet. He is probably just at that in between stage and relishing this 20's game. Good on him too.

Back