Here's an idea

wont make a difference if we cant score tries…..our attack has gone to the crapper this year

Getting a kicker that will never happen why Sheens doesn't care as the weekly selection of Fitzhenry doesn't care tha'ts the way it will be!

Goalkicking costs every single week.

It costs us psychologically.

Because nearly every single time after score a try, we don't get the extra 2\. That extra 2 may put us 2 points in front. Or like in today's case, it should have been 24-20 rather than 24-16\. We score one more try and we are back in front.

Each and every week the boys bust their guts to get over the line and each and every week we miss 40% of kicks. It's just not good enough.

I don't blame Marshall, If he can't kick anymore, FIND AN ALTERNATIVE.

Seriously, if 15 year old kids on a forum can see this, then why can't the supposedly greatest ever coach in the universe see this?

@Tigerstripes said:
Goalkicking costs every single week.

It costs us psychologically.

Because nearly every single time after score a try, we don't get the extra 2\. That extra 2 may put us 2 points in front. Or like in today's case, it should have been 24-20 rather than 24-16\. We score one more try and we are back in front.

Each and every week the boys bust their guts to get over the line and each and every week we miss 40% of kicks. It's just not good enough.

I don't blame Marshall, If he can't kick anymore, FIND AN ALTERNATIVE.

Seriously, if 15 year old kids on a forum can see this, then why can't the supposedly greatest ever coach in the universe see this?

Find an alternative well that would be a good idea but unfortunatly when a dead horse is flogged the person flogging it has no more answers!

If Sheens gives Skando 2 shots at goal next week from in front, even he will have a 66% strike rate!! :laughing:

Lote is our best option.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCBNUTNP7zQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That is him kicking a goal from 48m out! so if he can kick in rugby shouldnt be to hard in league.

it seems when the opposition scores it is worth 6 but when we score it is worth 4\. the gap is an issue. we need a goal kicker…

@towntiger said:
Chris Lawrence can kick and kick very very well.

I think that's a bit over the top to say "very very well". He is good but not that good. But has a very powerful boot but lacks a bit of direction. Definitely worthwhile fine tuning though.

Frustrating me heaps at the moment! Just imagine how Benji feels watching them spraying left and right?!

Goal kicking is a problem but gee their are a lot of other things that need fixing first. Tuesdays team selections would be a good place to start

@Newy Tiger said:
Lote is our best option.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCBNUTNP7zQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That is him kicking a goal from 48m out! so if he can kick in rugby shouldnt be to hard in league.

Rugby balls are (IMO) easier to kick goals with. They're rounder for one thing.

Anyway Lote once kicked 0/4 in a SOO game so let's not kid ourselves he's an ace kicker or anything. I'd rather Chris Lawrence or Robbie to be honest.

Back