Hola For A Marshall

@Geo. said:
Well well….don't worry Tigergirlz...the bloke who bought us Lote, re signed Ellis, Farah and Marshall, increased memberships, gave us 2 more home games at traditional grounds and is well respected in both the business and Rugby League community has no idea what he's doing...

Whatever Benji's issue is ...when he crosses the stripe.... it should have nothing to do with how he performs....

If it does ....there is the door IMO....For goodness sake....He is a professional Rugby League player isn't he????????

C'mon Benji...take a loooooong shower and have a good look in the mirror or watch Gus's masterclass again....

Well for once I think I can understand what you have posted Geo…. and I agree with it! (although he didnt re-sign Farah).

Marshall and the Tigers will step up on Friday night. The embarrassment of last Sunday will ensure that a repeat won't be likely.

@PYMBLEPETE said:
@Geo. said:
Well well….don't worry Tigergirlz...the bloke who bought us Lote, re signed Ellis, Farah and Marshall, increased memberships, gave us 2 more home games at traditional grounds and is well respected in both the business and Rugby League community has no idea what he's doing...

Whatever Benji's issue is ...when he crosses the stripe.... it should have nothing to do with how he performs....

If it does ....there is the door IMO....For goodness sake....He is a professional Rugby League player isn't he????????

C'mon Benji...take a loooooong shower and have a good look in the mirror or watch Gus's masterclass again....

Well for once I think I can understand what you have posted Geo…. and I agree with it! (although he didnt re-sign Farah).

:laughing: For once…...

I stand corrected Longmuir re signed Farah your right......

Now fire up all of you....

@Geo. said:
Now fire up all of you….

I understand everyones anger about last Sunday (I was as livid as I've ever been at a footy match and usually it's about referees but I digress) but the essence of being a true supporter is celebrating the achievements and being rock solid during the down times.

We all have differing opinions on the direction the club but all those opinions have one thing in common and that is that we all want the Wests Tigers to be successful. One of the things we need to do in these troubled times is that when it's game time we should all be passionate and loud and leave the players with no doubt that this clubs supporters are the best in the league.

Back