Hola For A Marshall

Mark

Tim Sheens is rallying the troops, its time for Fans to rally behind the team
This friday night, get off your computer chairs, up the F3 and head upto energy australia stadium
to witness the rebirth of BENJI MARSHALL!
All the negativity, all the doom and gloom and its only round 11.
This time last year, we started our run unfortunately we fell short, in 2005 WE STARTED OUR RUN THIS ROUND!
Lets get out there and show your support!

IM goinggg…. and so is The Jungle.... Southern Hill everyone.... make sure to be there !!! :slight_smile:

What drinking establishment are we all heading to after the game! To celebrate a much needed victory!

I'll be watching from the comfort of the Western Lounge
They can do one if they think i'm going to trek up there, put up with Friday arvo traffic to watch us get belted by Newcastle's reserve side whilst they carry on like petulant children and the club defends the coach that has blind faith in wastes of space like Fitzhenry

unfortunatly until the off field drama is settled you wont see the best of marshall, and i fully support his stance

@ron burgandy said:
unfortunatly until the off field drama is settled you wont see the best of marshall, and i fully support his stance

Exactly what stance is it ron? Is he going to play in the same fashion as he did against Souths by throwing passes to ground and not attempting to catch bombs? And if so, is he trying to get himself or Sheens sacked?

@willow said:
@ron burgandy said:

Exactly what stance is it ron? Is he going to play in the same fashion as he did against Souths by throwing passes to ground and not attempting to catch bombs? And if so, is he trying to get himself or Sheens sacked?

I stand by benjis moral decision

@willow said:
@ron burgandy said:

Exactly, If the club doesn't attract members/sponsors and poor onfield performances, he won't be getting all his $$$

His stance? carrying on cause his peers deemed he should be fined for not attending a training session?
If i don't turn up to work, I DONT GET PAID!

@ron burgandy said:
@willow said:
@ron burgandy said:

I stand by benjis moral decision

I Ron what are your reasons for disliking Humphreys???

@innsaneink said:
Oh great another Ron thread….

How long do we have to put up with this attention seeker hijacking threads?

Let him have his say, its always worth a laugh or two at first.

Why is Humphreys a disease Ron?

why? besides the fact that he blatantly lied about the lote situation and well….... you will all know soon enough what im talking about

@ grant087 and mark

like i posted yesterday benji is cool with the fine, that isnt what this is about

Come on Ron, what the hell is going on?

but don't bring the Lote thing back up, try and stay on the current situation.

We need to be careful what is said here guys and gals. There were several posts deleted from the rumblings thread this morning (and yes, I deleted a couple of my own posts which were inappropriate). We don't want to have to do the same here. Please bear that in mind when posting.

What is this all about?????
If it is not to be discussed shouldn't it be locked or something.
I'm getting awfully nervous about the future of my beloved team.

@tigergirlz said:

It simply means people need to stay on topic here tigergirlz.

Well well….don't worry Tigergirlz...the bloke who bought us Lote, re signed Ellis, Farah and Marshall, increased memberships, gave us 2 more home games at traditional grounds and is well respected in both the business and Rugby League community has no idea what he's doing...

Whatever Benji's issue is ...when he crosses the stripe.... it should have nothing to do with how he performs....

If it does ....there is the door IMO....For goodness sake....He is a professional Rugby League player isn't he????????

C'mon Benji...take a loooooong shower and have a good look in the mirror or watch Gus's masterclass again....

Has Benji had a go at Humphreys??? what is his moral stance about??
or has Ron had a go at both??????????

@willow said:
@tigergirlz said:

It simply means people need to stay on topic here tigergirlz.

So why have you allowed the off topic posts to remain?….edut

This initially was a thread to rally support for the team iirc....its doing the opposite afaics

Back