How to shut up Michael Ennis?

pedrolaurie

I bought a brand new TV on the weekend with some great sound, but low and behold it was not prepared for Michael Ennis' fits of ecstasy every time an opposition player got him aroused.
Can we start a petition to stop this foghorn from commentating future Tigers games?

Last edited:
I bought a brand new TV on the weekend with some great sound, but low and behold it was not prepared for Michael Ennis' fits of ecstasy every time an opposition player got him aroused.
Can we start a petition to stop this foghorn from commentating future Tigers games?

Ginane is several degrees worse

Cooper cronk is actually one of my new favourites

Very knowledgeable
I'm the opposite.

Can't stand him.
Shouting during commentary, shortness of breathe.

Mr know it all with the basic knowledge.
People claiming he's a genius.

Not a fan...

Really enjoying Braith tho.

Cooper cronk is actually one of my new favourites

Very knowledgeable
Haven't really listened to him much as I don't like the others on there.
Don't like looking at his nose either, wouldn't you just get it fixed?

Thank you OP for raising the point. I agree Ennis is the blurst: an over-the-top, inconsistent, shrill, grating TV personality, bereft of wit or insight. Continuous over-use of phrases like "ohhh that was ridiculous" and "yul [you'll] never see better".

His pronunciations are irritating.

Apparently he's a really nice bloke though, my cousin met him.

yes
junky Johns , Fittler , Enus , all crap
Johns has also done wonders up Newcastle
win more games shuts them all up
Cronk I like he will make a good coach if he has a go very smart footy brain

Not sure why Vautin landed in the 'hated' list above with those other wankers.

He'd be the pick on Ch.9

Basically the opposite of most commentators:

- Actually knows quite a bit about the game.
- Played and coached with success at high levels.
- Doesn't scream/yell constantly.
- Doesn't take himself too seriously.
- Has a sense of humour and is actually funny when presenting.

Last edited:
I was trying to teach someone a little bit Rugby league awhile ago someone from another country and Ennis was on a few times when we watched Fox the person did not get rugby league but keep asking me why does Ennis always says

superb​

superb​

superb​

Back