How to shut up Michael Ennis?

The absolute obsession the commentators have with a select few players in the game is cringe worthy. If Turbo, Tedesco, Paps, Munster breathe in a game...they all wet their pants.
Fox Sports tried to turn Ponga into the next big thing and gave him a smooth ride into media land. Seriously, Ponga is a bog average Benji clone.

Is the timing in sync when doing this? I often find TV behind a few seconds
Mate you just pause one or the other until the action catches up, works perfectly for me, the only other thing is when you want to listen to fix interview or sideline crosses, in that case I just mute ABC and unmute fox,
works awesome for me mate 👍

Mate you just pause one or the other until the action catches up, works perfectly for me, the only other thing is when you want to listen to fix interview or sideline crosses, in that case I just mute ABC and unmute fox,
Also with my radio phone app I can pause radio as well but I don't really need to do that.

Interesting. I'll try it

Im leaning more and more towards watching the football delayed rather than live. I like watching almost every game but find it hard to watch 2.5 hours per game. Watch it on Kayo delayed so that you can fast forward all the dribble Ennis and co spit out.

Back